Skip to main content

Aisha Vs. Lawson

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
As much as I'm not a fan of Lawson, I thought what Aisha did to him was completely revolting. She came across as vile and intimidating when she yelled at Lawson that way. Not very ladylike, I might say too.

People are making Ryan's little fight with Travis a big deal, but I personally thought Aisha's immature, Lisa-esque outburst was far more hurtful (heck, Lisa at least never got that angry and loud in a fight).

Aisha always hated Lawson and had the hate all bottled up inside her, until she snapped and let it out. I don't like people who hold grudges for no apparent reasons, and she seemed to have done that. Oh, didn't she forget about the $20K and how generous he was to her?

Poor guy. As much as he was a pesky and obnoxious housemate I genuinely felt sorry for him...But people won't criticize Aisha because, "awwww she's the cute little, lovable Aisha..."

Last edited:
As much as I'm not a fan of Lawson, I thought what Aisha did to him was completely revolting. She came across as vile and intimidating when she yelled at Lawson that way. Not very ladylike, I might say too.

People are making Ryan's little fight with Travis a big deal, but I personally thought Aisha's immature, Lisa-esque outburst was far more hurtful (heck, Lisa at least never got that angry and loud in a fight).

Aisha always hated Lawson and had the hate all bottled up inside her, until she snapped and let it out. I don't like people who hold grudges for no apparent reasons, and she seemed to have done that. Oh, didn't she forget about the $20K and how generous he was to her?

Poor guy. As much as he was a pesky and obnoxious housemate I genuinely felt sorry for him...But people won't criticize Aisha because, "awwww she's the cute little, lovable Aisha..."
Lawson was clearly involving himself into something that had nothing to do with him. Aisha specifically said it was nobody else fight including her own and then Lawson jumped in yelling to her "it's not your fight either". Which he had ALREADY said just moments earlier so she took it as stab at her and she wasn't having any of it. More power to her for having the balls to speak up for herself. I am glad the little kiwi finally snapped and put Lawson in his place. He needed it! Oh I might also add that later she tried to apologise to Lawson when they were doing the laundry and he just threw it back in her face.

Lawson was clearly involving himself into something that had nothing to do with him. Aisha specifically said it was nobody else fight including her own and then Lawson jumped in yelling to her "it's not your fight either". Which he had ALREADY said just moments earlier so she took it as stab at her and she wasn't having any of it. More power to her for having the balls to speak up for herself. I am glad the little kiwi finally snapped and put Lawson in his place. He needed it! Oh I might also add that later she tried to apologise to Lawson when they were doing the laundry and he just threw it back in her face.

Lawson was right. It wasn't Aisha's fight.

Lawson was right. It wasn't Aisha's fight.
I already stated that even Aisha herself had admitted that it wasn't her fight either. Lawson was having a dig at her for the sake of it. I don't see why you would say something that has already been acknowledged by everyone. Again Aisha did admit that it wasn't anybody else's fight and she did specifically include herself in that. So what's your point?

I already stated that even Aisha herself had admitted that it wasn't her fight either. Lawson was having a dig at her for the sake of it. I don't see why you would say something that has already been acknowledged by everyone. Again Aisha did admit that it wasn't anybody else's fight and she did specifically include herself in that. So what's your point?

Lawson was sticking up for his mate Ryan.

Lawson was sticking up for his mate Ryan.
It wasn't warranted though, Aisha was specifically saying "it's not your fight,it's not my fight,it's not anybody else fight" then Lawson jumps in and says "It's not YOUR fight either". You see how stupid that sounds?? She already said that, so he was being Catty on purpose and stirring shit. It wasn't justified what so ever and Lawson is in no position to be playing Mr Righteous.

It wasn't warranted though, Aisha was specifically saying "it's not your fight,it's not my fight,it's not anybody else fight" then Lawson jumps in and says "It's not YOUR fight either". You see how stupid that sounds?? She already said that, so he was being Catty on purpose and stirring shit. It wasn't justified what so ever and Lawson is in no position to be playing Mr Righteous.

Lawson was justified, Aisha was wrong and she knew it. Lawson was just sticking up for his poor friend Ryan who was being subject to a drunken tirade by Aisha.

The underlying issue between them is the 20 grand.

Lawson thought it would buy him kudos from the public and loyalty from Aisha and housemates close to Aisha ... but it's gotten him neither.

Dumb move.

The underlying issue is how Lawson is disrespecting is girlfriend through his developing relationship with Cat.

Aisha said that the Clawson situation was the real issue for her.

There is tension between the two of them. Aisha is cleverly exploiting Lawson's infidelity to make it appear as though he's clearly the one in the wrong. As I said ... a red herring.

yep it is definitely the money that divides them.

Immediately after she received it she said she was going to travel the world, he grimaced and probably felt resentment. She has definitely got spoilt child syndrome.

Out of respect she should have least questioned whether he was sure on his decision and not mentioned what she would be spending it on.

Lawson was displaying his resentment for Aisha by death staring her, and is generally a slime ball with his cheating ways so he's just as obnoxious as her.

yep it is definitely the money that divides them.

Immediately after she received it she said she was going to travel the world, he grimaced and probably felt resentment. She has definitely got spoilt child syndrome.

Out of respect she should have least questioned whether he was sure on his decision and not mentioned what she would be spending it on.

Lawson was displaying his resentment for Aisha by death staring her, and is generally a slime ball with his cheating ways so he's just as obnoxious as her.
They should have scissors,paper,rock for it.

Back