Skip to main content

Aisha & Travis (Real Lovers?)

Are Travis & Aisha In Love With Each Other?

• Total voters

kappuccino

I need to return some video tapes.
Watching Aisha's heart shatter into pieces as Travis was fake evicted had me thinking. This relationship has to be more than just a comfort thing. Travis has not stopped thinking about her since he left and Aisha was devastated to see him go. It's not long before he goes back into the house so What do you guys think? Will this send sparks flying through the air? Will Travis's return confirm their love to the public? Were they already in love before Travis departed?

RiuybdC.gif

I think they both care a lot for each other a lot - probably as much as one can care for someone who was a stranger a few weeks ago. I don't really think we can judge whether it's "twoo wuv" because it's not real life. It's the BB house. Emotions are amplified. So they may think they're in love but in reality they just like each other a fair bit. But I think it's as strong as it can be at this stage. It could grow into true love if they continue it outside the house.

I have to apologise for the poll mistake after "between" I was meant to put "them both". Sadly I can't edit it.

At first I thought that Aisha was just playing along however her recent actions are showing me that she reciprocates his feelings so yeah, I think that its not only genuine, but unlike most has a shot at lasting more than a few months outside.

Its that they dont really appear to have a lot in common which seems to make it work.

I echo the "they care a lot for each other" sentiment. I think they could be something good, but honestly, they're just at such different points in their lives. But hey, maybe Travis' home comfort would be good for Aisha who hasn't really had that in years.

I think we are seeing a genuine attachment. Whether it lasts once they leave the houseroom whether it would have ever happened if they met outside the house is anybody's guess. Odd attachments seem in to happen in that microcosm

I'm reserving my judgement until after I see Travis go back into the house. It will be written all over Aisha's face the second Travis walks back in. If they are only playing it up for the camera's we should see a look of "oh crap, need to rethink things" look on her face, before she puts on the showmance face again. I'm erring on the side of them having genuine feelings, but yeah... wanna wait a bit longer and see how the re-entry pans out.

Why am I the only one who said it's fake?

I'm sorry but how is it possible that Aisha and Travis are REAL when she mentioned (before she realised it could get her further in the game) that he wasn't her type of guy and that she would never have even looked at him once in the real world.
Saying stuff like that means you've obviously thought it and truly mean it so the whole shattered heart breaking face she made when he was evicted is bull crap.

Not to mention how she didn't back him up with the whole Sam thing. She told Sam that Travis did that on 'his own accord' when if you really like/care for someone you'd never back stab them like that ESPECIALLY in front of someone that supposedly offended you.

I think it's all a load of crap and when they're out of there they will end up like another Ava and Josh, Layla and Sam and Ed and Jade.

As if you guys think this shit is authentic. We've seen stuff like this happen every single year...and none of them make it out of the house. NOTHING is authentic in there...you're missing family and friends and you replace them with strangers so you don't go insane.

They are using each other for airtime, votes and a source to not go insane. But with that said, if you've been pashing with someone and sleeping in there bed and seeing them 24/7 OF COURSE you are going to have SOME kind of weird feelings for them...but feelings that will quickly be over once they are REALLY evicted.

This is the same for Cat and Lawson and pretty much any 'falling in love' that happens in the show.
Big Brother isn't a dating show, it's a show that's meant to mess with your mind and feelings - emotions in there will be too enhanced compared to the outside and how they feel will be 100 x more stronger.
Once Aisha leaves BB and returns to reality she'll get back to her original thoughts on Travis (he wasn't her type) and think...why did I ever act like that for him in the first place?

Realist :)

Why am I the only one who said it's fake?

I'm sorry but how is it possible that Aisha and Travis are REAL when she mentioned (before she realised it could get her further in the game) that he wasn't her type of guy and that she would never have even looked at him once in the real world.
Saying stuff like that means you've obviously thought it and truly mean it so the whole shattered heart breaking face she made when he was evicted is bull crap.

Not to mention how she didn't back him up with the whole Sam thing. She told Sam that Travis did that on 'his own accord' when if you really like/care for someone you'd never back stab them like that ESPECIALLY in front of someone that supposedly offended you.

I think it's all a load of crap and when they're out of there they will end up like another Ava and Josh, Layla and Sam and Ed and Jade.

As if you guys think this shit is authentic. We've seen stuff like this happen every single year...and none of them make it out of the house. NOTHING is authentic in there...you're missing family and friends and you replace them with strangers so you don't go insane.

They are using each other for airtime, votes and a source to not go insane. But with that said, if you've been pashing with someone and sleeping in there bed and seeing them 24/7 OF COURSE you are going to have SOME kind of weird feelings for them...but feelings that will quickly be over once they are REALLY evicted.

This is the same for Cat and Lawson and pretty much any 'falling in love' that happens in the show.
Big Brother isn't a dating show, it's a show that's meant to mess with your mind and feelings - emotions in there will be too enhanced compared to the outside and how they feel will be 100 x more stronger.
Once Aisha leaves BB and returns to reality she'll get back to her original thoughts on Travis (he wasn't her type) and think...why did I ever act like that for him in the first place?

Realist :)
You make good points there especially with the Sam incident but that was rather early on? When the Ryan thing went down and she had a few drinks she gathered enough courage to stick up for him. I thought at that moment the relationship must have developed into something more serious?[DOUBLEPOST=1413685935][/DOUBLEPOST]
They're cute together, Travis could not stop asking for baby Aish, and they seem very genuine about each other.
So true, I bet they will both be head over heels for each other once he goes back in.

They should have a drinking night and then big brother waits until they are all drunk. Then suddenly he puts on a romantic 80's track and then Travis walks in all spruced up for Aisha. That would nice to see.

Back