Skip to main content

Aisha the tiddly one night stander - yuck!

Aisha admitted to being a scrag in the past. She said it (drunk fucking one nighter) is sort of ok on the outside (she's obviously lived it) because you can get away but in the BB house it's just yuck??

She jumped on the fucking Jason bandwagon of diary room point scoring / back stabbing.

She'll be one night standing NRL players.

She's a fuckwit.
Did I miss something? I don't recall Aisha saying that had done a one night stand? How do u know she one night stand with NEW players?

I dont seee anything wrong with one night stands. Its a personal choice lol.

However cheating is when feelings get involved...yeaaa. I don't see the issue with what Aisha has supposedly done or said

Last edited:
People can basically do whatever they like, but Aisha comes across as a bit too stridently self-righteous. No-one judges a woman quite like another woman.

BTW, try as I might, I find it difficult to refrain from judging anyone who aspires to date NRL players. :yuck:

People can basically do whatever they like, but Aisha comes across as a bit too stridently self-righteous. No-one judges a woman quite like another woman.

BTW, try as I might, I find it difficult to refrain from judging anyone who aspires to date NRL players. :yuck:
Right because men who play NRL deserve to be puked up on and branded into the same category. *smh*

Tiddly... hehe

shirley-temple-giggles.gif
hahahahahahaha

Tiddly is that not something used these days? lol I was going to say the other day that I thought Lawson was tiddly not drunk after giving that as reasons for cheating on Candice...

Aisha left home when she was about 18 to moved overseas ( europe/uk?) with her rugby league ex-bf but she now lives in Sydney. I wonder if he's a well known NZ rugby player?

Back