Skip to main content

"Aisha only dates famous NRL players"

As usual Aisha is getting hate because she's the prettiest and guys want to date her. So lame.

Let's not forget Aisha was Leo's first choice. She didn't want his desperate ass so he settled for Skye. He's probably bitter he didn't get the hottest girl in the house.

Have to disagree there…I think Skye is much prettier. Aisha can look pretty common without her make up on. Actually, even with the make up she sometimes looks scary. Especially the music video night!

Not my cup of tea but she definitely has a tight body.

Have to disagree there…I think Skye is much prettier. Aisha can look pretty common without her make up on. Actually, even with the make up she sometimes looks scary. Especially the music video night!

Not my cup of tea but she definitely has a tight body.
Agreed, Skye is better looking than Aisha. Aisha has a killer body but looks yeah her freckles are cute but she's average.

Reactions: Jon
What's special about NRL players?
I used to date an NRL player. Met a lot of his teammates and buddies in the league through him. NEVER AGAIN. Some of the most disgusting, reprehensible, borderline psychopathic douchebags I have ever met. And no kappuccino, I don't care if you know a couple of good eggs, that doesn't change the fact that the sports culture of NRL is FUCKED UP and only encourages and breeds absolute monsters. Thank god I came to my senses quickly. Suffice to say girls who only date that kind of guy really confuse me.

I'll admit I'm not much of an Aisha fan either but that is only because she reminds me of someone I don't get on with. I will say that she does appear to see the positive sides in people who some of us here will write off as dickheads. Like Travis until that whole Ryan/ya Aunt/ya Sister scenario. Then there was Spagate and a handful of other instances where I sided with Travis.

He ain't no scholar but he does adore Aisha and trys to do the right thing by her (and for the record: NO, SHE DID NOT TELL HIM NOT TO CONFRONT SAM!!! which he was rather mature about) even when she is getting all paranoid about Marina.

Telling Gemma what he thought of her with Skye on one arm and Aisha on the other was classic douchebaggery but I really do think that deep down he's not a bad bloke, he just has a bit of growing up to do.

And as much as I don't really like her, Aisha saw those qualities before I did...

I used to date an NRL player. Met a lot of his teammates and buddies in the league through him. NEVER AGAIN. Some of the most disgusting, reprehensible, borderline psychopathic douchebags I have ever met. And no kappuccino, I don't care if you know a couple of good eggs, that doesn't change the fact that the sports culture of NRL is FUCKED UP and only encourages and breeds absolute monsters. Thank god I came to my senses quickly. Suffice to say girls who only date that kind of guy really confuse me.
Oh little miss dramatic has a bad experience with an NRL player and suddenly "THEY ARE ALL FUCKED"
giphy.gif

Oh little miss dramatic has a bad experience with an NRL player and suddenly "THEY ARE ALL FUCKED"
giphy.gif
The NRL culture is fucked up. Rape, assault, drugs, misogyny, homophobia. Teammates encouraging and enabling the most despicable and illegal behaviour.. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that these things aren't myths. You would know it's a serious problem. But yes, let's pretend my experience was an isolated matter and that i didn't witness a pattern of behaviours repeated over and over again amongst many different men. You've got it all figured out babe.

The NRL culture is fucked up. Rape, assault, drugs, misogyny, homophobia. Teammates encouraging and enabling the most despicable and illegal behaviour.. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that these things aren't myths. You would know it's a serious problem. But yes, let's pretend my experience was an isolated matter and that i didn't witness a pattern of behaviours repeated over and over again amongst many different men. You've got it all figured out babe.
How many NRL men did you meet?

Jus catching up on some old eps, Dave asks Leo what the deal with Traisha is? and Leo says Aisha works at the hottest nightclub in Sydney and said she only dates famous NRL players.

Yeah just lost a lot of respect for her now, Travis is probably showmance. Which NRL players has she been linked with then?

Bahaha, no wonder she thinks Travis is such a "gentleman" if her only comparison is NRL gorillas. Does she go huntin' with Jade? :hilarious:

As usual Aisha is getting hate because she's the prettiest and guys want to date her. So lame.

Let's not forget Aisha was Leo's first choice. She didn't want his desperate ass so he settled for Skye. He's probably bitter he didn't get the hottest girl in the house.
Leo was asked who he wanted to bring him up to speed and he said Aisha. BB gave him Lisa. Thwarted at every turn.

Your thought process is absolutely disgusting. The NRL is apart of the Australian culture and has done a lot for women's rights and equal opportunity for youth and disadvantaged communities all over our nation. Clearly you just want to fling shit at the NRL out of spite! Every sport has had a few dickheads that do not belong but if that's your argument then I refuse to continue this garbage any longer as it just proves how idiotic and narrow minded you are. Goodbye!

No surprise really, most of this is caused by the steroids they take

Steroids? Are you serious? Where are you getting this from cause you've got no idea what you're talking about.

Roid rage. You'd be naive to think professional athletes don't take PEDs. Just look at the AFL trying to sweep the Essendon saga under the carpet and failing.

Roid rage. You'd be naive to think professional athletes don't take PEDs. Just look at the AFL trying to sweep the Essendon saga under the carpet and failing.

Of course there is a small minority of drug users, the majority of which are caught. But to imply that drugs are a part of NRL culture is just insane.

Sport is sport, it's nothing incredibly important.
I've always found it interesting the way people can get so worked up when someones opinion/experience doesn't align perfectly with their own opinion/experience.

So she dates NRL players, good on her for finding men she likes. NRL may have a confusing (and sometimes fucked up) culture that is instilled at a very young age, but it doesn't seem to have deterred her. Obviously not all NRL boys are douchebags, but the ones who are take it to the extreme. I hope she dated someone nice who treated her well and didn't conform to the sometimes overwhelming stereotypes.

Of course there is a small minority of drug users, the majority of which are caught. But to imply that drugs are a part of NRL culture is just insane.

I don't know if you're talking about performance enhancing drugs or drugs in general but i would say the majority of NRL players are coke heads, alot like alot heaps.

Um sorry I'm confused....are we talking about footballers or clones of Jesus .....the way some people are talking about footballers on here I am very puzzled.....get back to me when footballers actually start contributing to society in some aspect...aishas choice in men definitely reflects her personality...love it how she stated "I work hard for the money I've got" hahahahahahahahahahaha she's a door bitch FFS!!

@Michka26 To a significant amount of Kiwi's, rugby IS religion - or at least a sense of national pride. So to them these players ARE Jesus and you will face the wrath of 'the Church' if you dare say otherwise. :)

Back