Skip to main content

Aisha Muslim?

Could just have parents that liked the name for some reason.

... God knows people think I'm all sorts of nationalities other than my own because of my mother's bogan desire to call me something 'different'.

Could just have parents that liked the name for some reason.

... God knows people think I'm all sorts of nationalities other than my own because of my mother's bogan desire to call me something 'different'.

Could be! I am just thankful I was not born a male. My mother named my male siblings after all the actors of the time she had the hots for.

Could be! I am just thankful I was not born a male. My mother named my male siblings after all the actors of the time she had the hots for.
HAHAHA.

I'm after a cheap perfume.

... My older Brother's middle name is Floyd.. After Mum's favourite.. Pink Floyd. His first name is the most bogan, whitest, ocker name possible. My older Sister came out completely unscathed..

HAHAHA.

I'm after a cheap perfume.

... My older Brother's middle name is Floyd.. After Mum's favourite.. Pink Floyd. His first name is the most bogan, whitest, ocker name possible. My older Sister came out completely unscathed..

Crap! Is your name Charlie? It's the only one I could think of unless she called you 4711.:cry:

Crap! Is your name Charlie? It's the only one I could think of unless she called you 4711.:cry:
Hahaha. I wish

It was some badly smelling floral from the 80s.. Candice Bergen was the model for it.. Pity my name wasn't Candice - I could go into the house and slap Lawson a few times!

Muslims; unStrong culture?

"The Rock" is of Polynesian descent too and his real name is Dwayne.

I met a lot of Islamic Arabs when over there and Sue (but not Susan but yes Susanna) was an over used name. It was more for Shi'ite' Muslim name and was named after Susa an archaic Persian city. It's the equivalent to Lily as a girls name really. So yes, they have a strong culture an it's shown in ways we take for granted.

Hahaha. I wish

It was some badly smelling floral from the 80s.. Candice Bergen was the model for it.. Pity my name wasn't Candice - I could go into the house and slap Lawson a few times!

So you are... "Soft, playful and wonderfully unpredictable?" *said in Ms Bergen's voice

Back