Skip to main content

Aisha & Lawson (The Kiwi and The Magic)

omg Im so over Lawson's magic hands thing. does anyone have a gif of him doing it. Its getting on my nerves.

At the moment Aisha is my favorite HM :) She seems to be a really nice person.

She does seem really down to earth and so cool.

By the way, I won't be able to see the episode right away, I'm hoping some of you guys tell us if there is anything relevant concerning Aisha/Lawson :)

I hope Aisha and Lawson win the perfect pair task. Out of all the pairs, they're my favourite. They seem really genuine and sweet. That moment when they introduced their teddies to each other was hilarious.

She does seem really down to earth and so cool.

By the way, I won't be able to see the episode right away, I'm hoping some of you guys tell us if there is anything relevant concerning Aisha/Lawson :)
They didn't do much together but Lawson did lots of magic tricks and Aisha talked about liking Travis.

Man, as much as I ADORE Lawson, there was way too much magic in this episode.

I don't know what to think of the Aisha/Travis romance because while I love Aisha, I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Travis. There are times where I find him adorable and funny and others where I find him so dumb. Like he's the dumbo of all the dumbos. LOL Let's wait and see where this is going.

Does anyone know how Lawson did any of those tricks? Please tell me!

saw this on another site..not sure how accurate it is but sounds ok:)

Some dots are magnetic, he also conceals some under his hand and changes the positioning until the final reveal where he places them all on the one side of the card.

He has 2 x 3 of Spades. Aisha could pick any card. Instead of giving the Jack for Aisha to fold herself, he palms the Jack and folds the 3 of Spades and gives it her. Again, just palms the 3 of Spades and actually gives Travis the Jack. The whole time they had their partner's card

BB shows Lawson shaving his forearm. He writes the 4 of ____(red) card with soap so it can't be seen. When he tells Lisa to stop there's a brief moment when he closes the deck and inserts the 4. He then only needs to rub some form of chalk and it sticks to the soap creating the number

Last edited:
saw this on another site..not sure how accurate it is but sounds ok:)

Some dots are magnetic, he also conceals some under his hand and changes the positioning until the final reveal where he places them all on the one side of the card.

He has 2 x 3 of Spades. Aisha could pick any card. Instead of giving the Jack for Aisha to fold herself, he palms the Jack and folds the 3 of Spades and gives it her. Again, just palms the 3 of Spades and actually gives Travis the Jack. The whole time they had their partner's card

BB shows Lawson shaving his forearm. He writes the 4 of ____(red) card with soap so it can't be seen. When he tells Lisa to stop there's a brief moment when he closes the deck and inserts the 4. He then only needs to rub some form of chalk and it sticks to the soap creating the number
Thanks for this! I am still amazed.

Back