Skip to main content

AFL 2020

If it aint the dogs( not likely) Id love to see dons do a bulldogs 2016 rising from the depths.
Port sicken me. Swans also with blatant cheating of academies and hand outs whilst still whinging about 2016 LOL.
Suppose dads army geelong i could swallow. But I kinda wanna see dangerflog never get a premiership medal.

If it aint the dogs( not likely) Id love to see dons do a bulldogs 2016 rising from the depths.
Port sicken me. Swans also with blatant cheating of academies and hand outs whilst still whinging about 2016 LOL.
Suppose dads army geelong i could swallow. But I kinda wanna see dangerflog never get a premiership medal.

Interesting. What about the Dees? Arguably in the best form in the competition.

As for melbourne. LOL. The most miniscule and less loyal fans in the league. All they care about is the alpine slopes. Which has become their MO.and DNA

As for melbourne. LOL. The most miniscule and less loyal fans in the league. All they care about is the alpine slopes. Which has become their MO.and DNA

True. I think when they are in form, they are unbeatable. Hopefully they lose some of that in the finals.

True. I think when they are in form, they are unbeatable. Hopefully they lose some of that in the finals.
They choke. Historically.
1e5e38aab8ee5c3c07f67fc590496c82.gif

LOL.
Brisbane shanked all those shots in the last few minutes. Dont think umps are taking their shots.
Daniel gets called for a "deliberate" out of bounds when it was clearly a shank and off the side of his boot/ LOL
And brissie still couldnt take the shot.
Better coached. Better discipined.
Straight set bears for a few years now. At their home ground no less. A fortress during regu;ar season but goes to mush in finals.
Winners are grinners.
Bring on Port.

LOL.
Brisbane shanked all those shots in the last few minutes. Dont think umps are taking their shots.
Daniel gets called for a "deliberate" out of bounds when it was clearly a shank and off the side of his boot/ LOL
And brissie still couldnt take the shot.
Better coached. Better discipined.
Straight set bears for a few years now. At their home ground no less. A fortress during regu;ar season but goes to mush in finals.
Winners are grinners.
Bring on Port.

How’s that free kick differential looking??

How’s that free kick differential looking??
Its about the context of each free not the raw number. We are a diciplined side.
We are not even near the top for most frees received..
We are at the top for most frees not given away.
An insight for you.

Back