Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Yep.
Fuzz vs Megs.
The bulldog and the crow.
Although the latest news is we might actually be playing melbourne instead swapping the round 20 fixture cos of covid restrictions.
Yes that will be a tense one.
If I lose I can at least try to be happy for you.

Today was my favourite player's 200th game.
Brodie 'Smithers' Smith, so you like him @Affable ?

Yep.
Fuzz vs Megs.
The bulldog and the crow.
Although the latest news is we might actually be playing melbourne instead swapping the round 20 fixture cos of covid restrictions.
I will be a bit torn. May the best team win. I know...shameless cliche but it's true.

Yes that will be a tense one.
If I lose I can at least try to be happy for you.

Today was my favourite player's 200th game.
Brodie 'Smithers' Smith, so you like him @Affable ?
same megs. feelings mutual. but at this stage looks like we will be playing melbourne instead with the covid reshuffling. so we may well play not next week but in 2 weeks time.
In any case, hoping for a good game.
Its hard playing teams who my chums in here support. (collingwood probably being the exception)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Another good win Fuzz!
Thanks seph. Should ensure top 4 now. One week at a time tho. Impressive losing keath our prime defender in the first qtr and then losing another player late leaving us a player down.
Sir marcus BOG again. Im so proud.

Crows won tonight.
It should at least ensure we don't get the wooden spoon.
Let Collingwood have it.
Good win megs. Look forward to next week. Think your team like North is improving with respective good coaches at the helm.

Exactly! Not sure about AFL, but NRL players in a bubble. Just play as usual with no crowds and keep the competition going.

Same for AFL teams. Yep, how are they going to spread COVID when they are not in contact with the general public? You have more chance of catching it at your local supermarket.

Back