Skip to main content

AFL 2020

tumblr_nlfc7h0RRj1sdv1qho3_500.gifv

Am I the only one who finds Cotchin good looking? 🤔
I have to admit that he's not unfortunate looking...shame he's a Richmond player. Red and black would suit his complexion far better than black and yellow...then we'd be talkin'.

I have to admit that he's not unfortunate looking...shame he's a Richmond player. Red and black would suit his complexion far better than black and yellow...then we'd be talkin'.

😂 Personally I think he looks better in the black and yellow. Just like I’d say that Heppell looks better in the red and black.

So many good looking guys in Richmond.

Aff...I would like you to compose a list of hottest AFL players (in position, of course!) including interchange and emergencies.

Well, get thinking then and be harsh with your editing...or stick them on interchange and emergency. 🤣

giphy.gif

Impressive young man. A decade of greatness awaits. Great mark and leap and athelticism. A natural forward. Very accomplished 2nd game of his fledgling career.
Suns quite impressive. Beaten tigers and gws last few weeks and on their home deck.
Bank the win and temporarily back on top of the ladder.
Adelaide next week @Meglos

Good win Fuzz.
Thanks seph. Astro naughton and dunks will be better after their first game back. Libba our heart and soul to come back in next week and treloar not far away. Important players to fine tune and return come the pointy end of the season.
Good luck for your boys tomorrow. North are improving and not to be taken lightly but I think you will have them covered.

Back