Skip to main content

A scheduling shake-up forecast for October

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Some observations:
  • Next week (week of the 6th) looks like a normal week with Monday Night Light on monday and an Eviction on Tuesday
  • The week after next (week of the 13th) is missing both Monday Night Live and an Eviction. But there is a live show slotted in on Wednesday. Absolutely no details about the show on ticketbooth.
  • The following week (week of the 20th) is missing Monday Night Live but there are two evictions. This time on Tuesday and Wednesday.

This looks like a bit of a mess. Maybe the storm is this year's schedule? Although the lack of Monday Night Live & an Eviction on October 13 and 14 is probably around the time The Block wraps up - could that have anything to do with it?

As seen on ticketbooth:
bbau9-2014-october-show-shakeup-ticketbooth.jpg

I'm guessing another intruder will come in after the evictions on October 21st and 22nd.

Some observations:
  • Next week (week of the 6th) looks like a normal week with Monday Night Light on monday and an Eviction on Tuesday
  • The week after next (week of the 13th) is missing both Monday Night Live and an Eviction. But there is a live show slotted in on Wednesday. Absolutely no details about the show on ticketbooth.
  • The following week (week of the 20th) is missing Monday Night Live but there are two evictions. This time on Tuesday and Wednesday.

This looks like a bit of a mess. Maybe the storm is this year's schedule? Although the lack of Monday Night Live & an Eviction on October 13 and 14 is probably around the time The Block wraps up - could that have anything to do with it?

As seen on ticketbooth:
View attachment 42414

The Block auction is on Saturday October 11, which means it should air on TV on Sunday, so I don't think this change in the schedule has anything to do with The Block. Surely they wouldn't take the show off altogether on those days?.

OK so one more eviction has been added, on October 14.

So maybe Tue/Wed will be the permanent "live show" days now?

There are still the two evictions on October 21/22, which is now looking more like they need to cull an extra housemate for whatever reason - 2nd intruder?

bbau9-2014-october-show-shakeup-ticketbooth-2.jpg

OK so one more eviction has been added, on October 14.

So maybe Tue/Wed will be the permanent "live show" days now?

There are still the two evictions on October 21/22, which is now looking more like they need to cull an extra housemate for whatever reason - 2nd intruder?

View attachment 42460

I find it interesting that the 7th says 'Eviction Show'....

So we won't be receiving it live basically?

Someone noted in the thread last night that Sonia said "first intruder" at one stage.

Ad an eviction to next Monday's schedule as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1412165935][/DOUBLEPOST]Ad an eviction to next Monday's schedule as well.

There's a double eviction next week (6th & 7th).

What's with the double evictions? Two weeks in a row now....O_O

Or will they bring another intruder that week and won't tell us until then?

There's a double eviction next week (6th & 7th).

What's with the double evictions? Two weeks in a row now....O_O

Or will they bring another intruder that week and won't tell us until then?

So there's going to be four double evictions in a row? This screams of really poor planning to me, although I shouldn't be suprised, right from the start everything about the show felt poorly planned. The show is a hot mess this season.

So there's going to be four double evictions in a row? This screams of really poor planning to me, although I shouldn't be suprised, right from the start everything about the show felt poorly planned. The show is a hot mess this season.
Maybe they want to end this season prematurely (if we're not getting another intruder)?

Something is up, really. :conf:

Maybe they want to end this season prematurely (if we're not getting another intruder)?

Something is up, really. :conf:

Maybe Nine is not happy with the ratings and want to end the show quickly considering this is the third year of the three year contract they signed when they brought Big Brother back.

With bad editing, low ratings, and a guy who has no clue whats going on in BB, it looks like this is the last year of BBAU.

And them making 2 double evictions in a row. They must be trying to end it as soon as they can.

Back