Skip to main content

A New Love Triangle In The House?

Evan44

Travis/Aisha/Marina?

Marina was going hysterical over Travis's reappearance last night, even more so than Aisha.
Should Aisha be keeping an eye on the newest intruder?

Aisha was the one who first noticed the Clawson stuff, so I trust her judgement in regards to the the Travis and Marina situation. Mavis? Tarina?

So awkward if marina is flirting with Travis. Lolll everyone can see how much Aisha and Travis are into each other[DOUBLEPOST=1413877602][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aisha was the one who first noticed the Clawson stuff, so I trust her judgement in regards to the the Travis and Marina situation. Mavis? Tarina?
Mavis sounds good loll!

From spoilers tonight Aisha sees red and is not happy. Marina better back of Aisha man

Marina knows the SCORE, she's only fucking with him because she was watching avidly before she went in and knows he's popular (for some reason).
I think she went in before he got popular. She also would have been in lockdown before entering too.

Travina . Reminds me of cat food. Purina.

Or take away the T and it is almost like the word for the great big hole I would wish they'd fall down if they ended up together.

Back