Skip to main content

A DAVID thread

It's funny though.

The amount of threads that are posted daily that try and get a rise from people...

And no one bats an eye.

Because I'm a 30 yr old, with kids it makes me a cunt and a fuck face?[DOUBLEPOST=1416734008][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on pain killers and having the time if my fucking life

It's funny though.

The amount of threads that are posted daily that try and get a rise from people...

And no one bats an eye.

Because I'm a 30 yr old, with kids it makes me a cunt and a fuck face?.
See you got that wrong.

The fact you are a disgusting human being is what makes you a cunt and a fuck face.

It has nothing to do with your age or the fact you have bared children.

It's funny though.

And no one bats an eye.

Because I'm a 30 yr old, with kids it makes me a cunt and a fuck face?[DOUBLEPOST=1416734008][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on pain killers and having the time if my fucking life

No it makes you a sad cunt with no life that you find it hilarious to start a thread on a forum which every man and his dog knows is just an attempt for attention from your ass bandit Internet buddies.

See you got that wrong.

The fact you are a disgusting human being is what makes you a cunt and a fuck face.

It has nothing to do with your age or the fact you have bared children.
I'm a disgusting human being because I started this thread? Lol

Ok

I have my fuck head moments, lots of people do, but I think everyone just needs to chill. There's just 3 days left, let's all try to enjoy it :thumbsup:

Won't get any argument from me but you can tell that these two ass jockeys don't have the same ideas. It's all about batting each other off for laughs.

D is for Divinity, from behind his eyes it shines,
A is the the Ass I have, presenting as a tithe,
V is for Veteran, the fighting spirit he can't hide,
I is for Incredible, the best HM of all time,
D is for Daddy, what a shame you had to go, daddy make me 76th and treat me like a ho.

I make meaningful and insightful posts thank you very much and I get called much worse than a cunt, a troll!

m42Xh6q.png

Back