Skip to main content

A 2012 housemate had his penis fingered... Let's speculate

BB101

2013 House >>>
Not sure if this is new info or not, but, I just found this quote from Benjamin Norris, for The Guardian (Source)

The 2012 iteration had no Adults Only show, no live stream and avoided explicit content. “People hooked up and had sex, but Channel Nine was really only editing and selecting a very PG-friendly show.

“I mean, I can tell you that one night they got so drunk in a game of truth or dare that one of the housemates got his penis out and a girl put her finger inside the end of it. At that point I was like, ‘I’m going to bed because I just saw something that I never needed to see.’ … And that content was never shown.”

I think it would be pretty fun to try and speculate on which two housemates were involved. What do you guys think?

Clearly the guy was Bradley...

What a strange story, but I wouldn't necessarily trust anything Benjamin Norris says.

^Bradley seems the insecure type.

Must be the 'alpha' male types like Ray, Sam or Josh.

Knowing Ben he’s just trying to stir the pot... It either didn’t happen or it was his penis.

Last edited:
Why are we even talking about Ben? All we're doing is bringing him out of his current state of absolutely no relevance to the world.

Back