Skip to main content

7 HMs support Jade to Win BB 13

And....?

Is that a good or bad thing?

To me it just goes along with what we already know, Tim and Tahan played the game and the only ones who would respect that are the ones who played too

It's definitely not a ringing endorsement if that's what the OP was thinking. lol

Jasmine, Caleb, Matt and maybe Xavier are supporting Tahan.

Heidi and Ben are supporting Tim.

That's my guess anyway. A bit surprised Boog is supporting Jade. I would've thought she was a lot closer to Tahan and Tim.

Yeah what the hell is up with that, I don't believe it. Anybody double checked the veracity of that claim?

Boog supporting Jade for the win???? WTF???? That's left of field!

I'm not sure how accurate it is, I even think she has a chance of winning and she has ed to thank for that lol
Jade has the sympathy vote from voters and housemates, not that she deserves sympathy for throwing herself at a man and refusing to take no for an answer but she's got it anyway

Tahan has (I think) Matt, Caleb, Jazz, Boog, Tully and possibly Xavier supporting her

Tim has Drew, Heidi, Sharon, Ben, and Rohan (he said it in a tweet) supporting him

Jade has the rest

Awww thanks [MENTION=37302]BBAU00[/MENTION] for listing all the HMs I didn't like bar Boog of course who I'm certain is listed in error.

xoxo

tumblr_mt7yu0H6V91rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Tahan has (I think) Matt, Caleb, Jazz, Boog, Tully and possibly Xavier supporting her

Tim has Drew, Heidi, Sharon, Ben, and Rohan (he said it in a tweet) supporting him

Jade has the rest
Boog said drew or tim. Drew's out so tim is it.

Back