Centrebet opening:

Tully 2.50
Jade 3.50
Ed 5.50
Tahan 6.00
Caleb 7.00
Tim 8.00

Tully's down to 2.20

I disagree though shes one of the 2 most shown, and its vote to save, the ones shown the least this week are in most danger.

Yeah, I don't know about this. I guess it could be possible and Tully would definitely go in evict vote but I'm actually worried for Tahan the most. I like her, but what storyline is she really apart of lately to want people to really save her? She's a fun girl but I don't know if that's going to help her this week especially being up week after week.

Tim and Ed are the only safe ones. Could be any of the other 4 really.
Don't agree that Ed is safe and Tim's a funny one - people may choose not to bother saving him after he put himself up. Punters were always going to come for Tully as a lot of casual watchers still don't get the vote to save concept - In reality this should be the tightest one yet

My hot tip to people is to have a punt on Tahan whiles she's 6.50, shes barely been shown this week and had the next smallest percentage to Jasmin last week.

Shes getting that invisible edit of doom which results in eviction when its a vote to save.

Changed again (that was quick!) All girls in most danger

Tully 2.20
Jade 4.00
Tahan 4.00
Ed 7.50
Caleb 7.50
Tim 8.00

I think Caleb would be a good bet. 7.50 odds and he's not very interesting - who would save him? Only people who enjoy his bromance, I guess.

Jade has her thirst for showmance storylines and Tully has her Tim v Tully storyline. You saw the percentage Matt had last week, and I'm pretty sure he's more popular than Caleb.

I am thinking Jade or Caleb are gone. Hopefully Tahan stays safe. I think it will be a surprise eviction this week -everyone expects Tully to go, and its possible she will, but she's not as certain to go as people think.

I don't find Caleb interesting either. I would like him to go. I don't think he's as attractive as the others either. But I think it will be between the girls.

Looking at facebook, Tim obviously has the most support but everyone else is very equal or at least thats how it looks to me, those assuming Tully is done and dusted might be in for a shock, going by facebook she does have her fans and she gets a boost from lots of airtime.

I think anyone but Tim is a chance to go.

I don't think Tully will be going. I think viewers will save her, because most of us want to see a Tim vs Tully fight.

Jade dropped down to 3.00. And Tully back out to 2.50.

Calebs odds sure are certain to stay at 7.50, I would at least have him at around 4.00 just in case.

Jade dropped down to 3.00. And Tully back out to 2.50.

Calebs odds sure are certain to stay at 7.50, I would at least have him at around 4.00 just in case.
It doesn't mean the bookies don't rate him a $4 chance. There's sure to be plenty of money for Tully so, even if they don't think she's going, she has to be favourite or their book would look terrible.

Can we please all make sure that Ben doesn't win?! Thanks.

Back