Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
potential housmates in WA were contacted and asked if they wished to continue their applications as they would unlikely be able to return to their home state until the new year and Endemol shine were unable to procure exemptions under the entertainment industry.
to me this would indicate that only potential housmates from NSW will be eligible ..

That suggests filming would finish quite close to Christmas then, so possibly not start until early November. You'd have thought they'd want to make sure of that two week clearance before Christmas should any staff, never mind housemates, need to quarantine post-series.

If Love Island Australia has a strong season this year I think Big Brother might not last. Based on previous years the format and casting seems more similar to the original Big Brother.

Found today for all of those hanging on to a small hope

Attachments

• 9472AD78-45FB-4E34-8FE6-4D02B43AAE2B.jpeg
    9472AD78-45FB-4E34-8FE6-4D02B43AAE2B.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 60
Found today for all of those hanging on to a small hope
ahh same thing happened to me, Producer reached out to me on social media to see if I was interested in the show, everything was great then Ghosted! seems to be a common theme this round of casting.. It happened to a couple of other people I know too.

Good luck next year everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back