Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING YET????
Don’t be bitter that your never going to be picked 😊 The question was very simple for those that have production insider knowledge. This is a casting thread forum so people can ask questions you don’t need to be a dick about it and act all tough on here, doubt you are in person. It’s usually the way with keyboard warriors like you. 😘😘😘

Don’t be bitter that your never going to be picked 😊 The question was very simple for those that have production insider knowledge. This is a casting thread forum so people can ask questions you don’t need to be a dick about it and act all tough on here, doubt you are in person. It’s usually the way with keyboard warriors like you. 😘😘😘
You’re new so I’ll introduce myself. Hi I’m Kingston and unless you run this place I suggest you take a seat.

Last edited:
OK, this thread is stuck on an endless loop of nothingness so time to dig out the trusty old padlock.

If somebody has some actual information on the process they are welcome to start a new thread when that occurs, but please don't start another just to ask "any news?" as I may have to find the ban stick as well.

An update from @housemate556

All initial Skypes are complete. Some final EP Skypes are happening this week. And anybody who has progressed to the shortlist post EP Skypes have now been contacted for medical with final cast to be finalised by mid-September.

Will reopen this thread for any genuine questions but please show patience and let's not go back down the route which led to it being locked.

An update from @housemate556

Will reopen this thread for any genuine questions but please show patience and let's not go back down the route which led to it being locked.
has anyone from Wa had email for medical as i only had my inital skype friday.
and a someone i know got an email asking them to submit their application by today

has anyone from Wa had email for medical as i only had my inital skype friday.
and a someone i know got an email asking them to submit their application by today
Members will talk about their experience when they have information and feel comfortable sharing.

If you have not heard from exec producers by end of this week you are out unfortunately. They are always looking for certain types of characters so try again next year, I know plenty of people who have got onto BB and Survivor that have applied for multiple years. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back