Skip to main content

2021 CASTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there are less housemates cast for the next season. For the pace of the new format I think 20 housemates like they had this year was too much. Maybe 15 would be better with larger gaps between evictions?

Did you apply for any other seasons prior to 2008 and if so did you make it far in the audition process?
I tried out the year before in 2007 with a friend. And made it through to the group stage but didn't get past there. Rory from my year was in that audition as well.

Although i grew up a little more in that year, that first audition experience helped me prepare for the 2008 auditions; which were quite easy to pass.

I was meant to take a year University exchange; but as a 20yo kid naturally i went for the Reality TV option.

I tried out the year before in 2007 with a friend. And made it through to the group stage but didn't get past there. Rory from my year was in that audition as well.

Although i grew up a little more in that year, that first audition experience helped me prepare for the 2008 auditions; which were quite easy to pass.

I was meant to take a year University exchange; but as a 20yo kid naturally i went for the Reality TV option.
Did you get pissed off that BB made you spend near your whole BB experience in the Kombi Van?

Nobbi, keep in touch with anyone from your season or Big Brother in general?

I'm good friends with Cherry and Dave - talk to them a fair bit, I've been out of Australia for 9 years now but try to catch up with them when I go back, Cherry came to visit me in Japan (when I lived there), we also partied in Bali a couple of times since it's close to Singapore where I live now. Met up with Brigitte when she was in Japan also. They are all doing really well.

And I'm friends with Damien from season 1; we bumped into each other at a gym in Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back