Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Hi guys,

Just quickly posting my final predictions. I have had a media blackout since Saturday afternoon so I won't be spoiled as I know the celebrities can be reported on the day of premiere. I would have posted yesterday but couldn't get to a computer. Should also add I haven't seen any posts here since yesterday afternoon either and won't until after the premiere.

Here we go...

Loudmouth TV Star - Roxy Jacenko
Pop Sensation - Martika
Iconic Australian Actor - Kevin Harrington
Australian Stand Up Queen - Fiona O'Loughlin
Australian Rocker - Shannon Noll
AFL Champion - Jason Akermanis
Two Feuding Celebrities - Anthony Mundine & Danny Green
Iconic Australian Comedian - Peter Rowsthorn
World Famous Tennis Star - Mark Philippoussis
Best Selling Author - Paul Burrell
Television Star - Jackie Gilles
One of Australia's hottest models - Ashley Hart
World Champion - Dawn Fraser

Hope everyone enjoys the premiere!

Well I accidentally got spoiled out of three of them by accident! oh dear! :(

Exciting names though! and I must comment... But don't read the following spoiler if you want to wait for the premiere!

landscape-1476887793-cat.gif

Oh my god! I can't believe they got Bernard Tomic!!!!

Kerry Armstrong is the Australian Actor! She'll be interesting! (and I suspect lovely!)

And Josh Gibson is the AFL Player!

So for three of them I have got it completely wrong in my predictions!
I'll try not to spoil myself anymore But WOWZERS... BERNARD TOMIC!!!!

Loudmouth TV Star - Roxy Jacenko
Pop Sensation - Martika
Iconic Australian Actor - Kevin Harrington
Australian Stand Up Queen - Fiona O'Loughlin
Australian Rocker - Shannon Noll
AFL Champion - Jason Akermanis
Two Feuding Celebrities - Anthony Mundine & Danny Green
Iconic Australian Comedian - Peter Rowsthorn
World Famous Tennis Star - Mark Philippoussis
Best Selling Author - Paul Burrell
Television Star - Jackie Gilles
One of Australia's hottest models - Ashley Hart
World Champion - Dawn Fraser

Hope everyone enjoys the premiere!

5/9

I predicted 5 of them right! Fiona O'Loughlin, Shannon Noll, Anthony Mundine, Peter Rowsthorn and Jackie Gilles. Of course thanks to @Sunni11 for gathering the info! I feel like a bit of a "smarty-pants" picking Shannon Noll for Aussie Rocker! I just knew it after the "three number one singles" clue. :geek:

World Champion, Best Selling Author, Loudmouth TV star and the other half of the feuding celebrities still need to be revealed...

Well done everyone who guessed a celebrity correctly!
It would not surprise me if "Aussie Rocker" is in fact that fellow from Australian Idol, whatsisname! Shannon Noll.
Behold, a new clue! John Howard or Kerry Armstrong are my picks... both starring in SeaChange.
I'm still going for Kerry Armstrong. I think Sigrid is a little too classy to need this.
Either is good for me as a Prisoner fan.
Iconic Aussie Comedian Peter Rowsthorn
Rumour going around is the 2 feuding celebrities is Danny Green & Anthony Mundine.

Please don't let this be true.
So it looks like Tomic will be in the jungle.

So far if the guesses are correct, I will have a lot of celebrities to hate.
Um... count Mooney out of any Network TEN programs. Lock in Fiona O'Loughlin.
https://www.triplem.com.au/news/nat...ying-they-pushed-him-too-far?station=brisbane
"Tiffany"who did "I Think We're Alone Now" was considered a pop sensation and that song was big in the 80s though chances are it would most likely be an Australian singer from back then.
Out of curiosity I have just googled Shannon Noll's discography and he had three number one singles: "What About Me", "Learn To Fly" and "Shine" well technically four if you count that Australian Idol Top 12 single. He has furiously denied he will be going in the jungle though and it's probably just a stab in the dark but I'm putting it out there. :p
Pretty sure it is Jackie Gillies from the Real Housewives of Melbourne.

She said to Lydia once last season, "Do you want to keep this real, Lydia? Let's keep this real".
I reckon it's Simone Holtznagel, I'm sure that spelling is incorrect. ANTM alumni who has worked in the US for some big brands like Guess and was in Playboy as well.
Peter Ford deleted the tweet saying that Mark is going to South Africa. :hilarious: Makes me think that he got it wrong and then deleted to cover it up. I think it is Tomic.
Mark was in melbourne today at a funciton, Jelena Dokic is also still in Melb doing media for AusOpen so yep, i reckon Tomic.

It will NOT be Fiona O as the comedian, I saw her last year, she almost died last year............ heart attack I think, anyway, her health would prohibit her doing this I assume. Love her to death, and spoke with her after the local gig, lovely woman.
Doubt her health would pass for the insurance they must provide on this show.

Cough. :p

Kerry Armstrong has written 2 books
Fiona, still looked frail when I saw her doing standup 2 months ago, and she seriously almost died from poisoning last year
Glad she is there, I love her and Kerry

Wow, I can’t believe you were able to put Tiffany into the mix. Well outside the box with that one.

The keywords: one name, 80s and pop sensation instantly made me think of Tiffany and "I Think We're Alone Now" but I never thought she would actually do this show! But here we are... :)

The keywords: one name, 80s and pop sensation instantly made me think of Tiffany and "I Think We're Alone Now" but I never thought she would actually do this show! But here we are... :)

She was on my short list too but I didn't think she'd consider it, not having much connection with Australia in the past and having been out of the spotlight for decades. Well done for believing.

Back