Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

And lock in Iconic Aussie Actor Kerry Armstrong. Josh Gibson, Bernard Tomic and Kerry Armstrong were all floated in our predictions, good work everyone!
2018-01-28_0114.jpg

Also, Bernard Tomic, and Josh Gibson. I'm so excited about Kerry Armstrong! I always enjoy her onscreen in whatever role she plays.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/kerry-armstrong-bernard-tomic-join-im-a-celebrity.html

Kerry Armstrong, Bernard Tomic join I’m a Celebrity
January 28th, 2018 By David Knox Filed under: News,

Actor Kerry Armstrong and tennis champ Bernard Tomic have been confirmed for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

Former AFL player Josh Gibson is also confirmed for tonight’s Live premiere.

Fairfax and News Corp journalists, who have both travelled to South Africa as guests of Network TEN, have confirmed early named in their Sunday newspapers.

The inclusion of Armstrong is particularly surprising given most profile actors have rejected offers to join the show.

“My three sons have left home, so I’m an empty nester,” she told The Age. “This feels like a third act. I can do this gracefully, or I can do it in the wildest way that I can.”

Kerry Armstrong: An iconic Australian actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change. Trading in their air-conditioned trailer for the unpredictable African terrain, how will this screen favourite cope without a phone, personal assistant and Access All Areas pass?

Bernard Tomic: A world champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience and may be used to life in the limelight, but how will they handle the simple life of sitting around the jungle campfire?

Josh Gibson: An AFL Champion: This premiership-winning player is known for their hair-raising play. With a squad of celebrities playing hard ball for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle, will this athlete manage to maintain their team player mentality?

So, it IS Bernie going to the jungle. he doesn’t appear to me to be a “ team player”.

I just hope the the doesn’t come across as an even more complete drongo. :(

...I have no idea whatsoever about Tennis and AFL players so I'm probably not going to be that invested in Tomic and Gibson... I have never particularly liked Kerry Armstrong at all but what's the bet that she'll most likely become one of my favourites on the show?... lol!... instead of being that whingey whiney blubbering character in Prisoner all of those years ago she'll probably be one of the toughest ones there I bet lol!... I can't wait for this to start tonight!... woohoo!... cheers.

...I have no idea whatsoever about Tennis and AFL players so I'm probably not going to be that invested in Tomic and Gibson... I have never particularly liked Kerry Armstrong at all but what's the bet that she'll most likely become one of my favourites on the show?... lol!... instead of being that whingey whiney blubbering character in Prisoner all of those years ago she'll probably be one of the toughest ones there I bet lol!... I can't wait for this to start tonight!... woohoo!... cheers.

Same here. Kerry was one of the worst actresses in Prisoner and hasn't exactly been great in anything else, but I'm quite prepared for her to be a lovely person.

Aww, I LOVE Kerry, she was fabulous in Seachange as the weird dipsy wife, and like her in some other country show she did.
Can't remember Prisoner, she must have been a teenager.
She has this lovely vulnerability, but she is also very honest.....she is kind of the real deal some RTV people have tried to pretend they are.
She also did some stuff in USA could be interesting chat, was she in Dynasty????

Tomic better be ready to get pummeled by every awful challenge, dipshit deserves to have dung and critters all over that smug face:)

How underwhelming! But I've actually liked the sports stars in the past despite knowing very little about them prior. Well male sports stars I should say, can't say I liked Lisa Curry.

As long as they are interesting viewing I really don't mind, Tomic should actually make for good tv... I say this reluctantly!

I'm locking in Simone Holtznagel for the model but I have literally no idea for any of the other clues given.

I have a growing feeling that the model will be Elyse from the Block. Not that she's even famous, but in the last few days her name is popping up everywhere. Hopefully on her own, if Josh is with her as the couple that would be extremely lame.

Aww, I LOVE Kerry, she was fabulous in Seachange as the weird dipsy wife, and like her in some other country show she did.
Can't remember Prisoner, she must have been a teenager.
She has this lovely vulnerability, but she is also very honest.....she is kind of the real deal some RTV people have tried to pretend they are.
She also did some stuff in USA could be interesting chat, was she in Dynasty????

Tomic better be ready to get pummeled by every awful challenge, dipshit deserves to have dung and critters all over that smug face:)

...Kerry is probably going to end up being a 'Lauren' this year... she'll probably end up being the unexpected' 'tough female competitor' that nobody expects... I don't dislike her at all... I'm just not one for her acting abilities that's all... I think that she'll do great... cheers.

Why do they always start with sportspeople? Do they think they are the most interesting? They rarely are.
Generally speaking they are the most well known. (Last year it was Lisa and Steve)
So if these are the three they have released during the day to get the hype going for tonight, I don’t hold out much hope for the rest of the cast!

How underwhelming! But I've actually liked the sports stars in the past despite knowing very little about them prior. Well male sports stars I should say, can't say I liked Lisa Curry.

As long as they are interesting viewing I really don't mind, Tomic should actually make for good tv... I say this reluctantly!

I'm locking in Simone Holtznagel for the model but I have literally no idea for any of the other clues given.

...hi jessey_girl!... it's great to see you again too my friend... haha!... is there anybody that did actually like Lisa Curry when she was on?... lol!... I can state that I definitely didn't... but that doesn't make her a bad person just because I didn't like her... she's probably a really nice person off screen... she just wasn't my 'cup of tea' that's all... welcome back jessey_girl... see you there tonight... cheers.

I have a growing feeling that the model will be Elyse from the Block. Not that she's even famous, but in the last few days her name is popping up everywhere. Hopefully on her own, if Josh is with her as the couple that would be extremely lame.

...I never watched that shit show so have no idea on who they are but am so hoping that you are wrong Meglos from the way you are so unimpressed at the prospect of it being them lol!... cheers.

Generally speaking they are the most well known. (Last year it was Lisa and Steve)
So if these are the three they have released during the day to get the hype going for tonight, I don’t hold out much hope for the rest of the cast!

...hahaha!... what a brilliant point that is erinstar lol!... now I'm worried that THAT'S as good as it gets lol!... nah!... just joking!... but... part of me is so hoping that you're wrong in your theory... for our sakes!... lol!... cheers.

Back