Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

...perhaps the...

...are a divorced couple of 'celebrities' or ex-lovers that will be having to share the double bed together erinstar?... so perhaps the question should now be as to which couple have recently had a major bust up?... whether married or not... just saying... (Sophie and Landy?... **snort!**...:biggrin:)... cheers.
Hahah! I would actually like to see Sophie in the jungle, I think she would be great.
My actual theory now is Kirk Pengilly (Aussie rocker) and Layne Benchley (world champion).

Just watching the Australia Day concert on ch10 and they showed a clip of Chris and Julia in the camp. I noticed one of the camp beds is a double. Maybe there is a couple going in?
My actual theory now is Kirk Pengilly (Aussie rocker) and Layne Benchley (world champion).

Good pick up! That's very interesting. Layne Benchley could just be the world champion and she does have a big sense of social justice. It makes even more sense if Kirk is the Aussie Rocker and they go in the jungle together. Hmm... I think I am leaning towards Kirk being the Aussie Rocker now... But no doubt I will get some of them wrong. Will post my final predictions tomorrow. It's going to be interesting who we have guessed correctly.

DOUBLE BED THEORY: Is the Loudmouth TV Star Jackie Gillies (Real Housewives of Melbourne) and the Rocker Ben Gillies (Silverchair)?! Edit* According to Wiki Silverchair had 3 number 1 singles in Australia, and that was one of the Facebook hints!!!

I hope not as they are quite d-grade celebrities imo. I only know who she is through this thread, and he is just someone from an overrated band who wasn't the singer.

Reactions: kxk
DOUBLE BED THEORY: Is the Loudmouth TV Star Jackie Gillies (Real Housewives of Melbourne) and the Rocker Ben Gillies (Silverchair)?! Edit* According to Wiki Silverchair had 3 number 1 singles in Australia, and that was one of the Facebook hints!!!

I CAN'T!

So it could be those two then since from @erinstar's investigation Kirk Pengilly is busy on February 7...

You think it's one person then it changes...:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Whatever will be will be.

Anyway I think they start filming tomorrow... I haven't seen any tweets & videos of Dr. Chris and Julia getting ready to meet the celebs yet. (They had one last year)

Scott Tweedie posted on Instagram today that he landed in South Africa for the next two months for “behind the scene hosting duties”. I am pretty sure he is currently doing the intros for the “WHO IS THAT CELEB” videos. It will be interesting to see what capacity they use him while there.

Both those clues fit but Jackie would also fit the “lovable princess who keeps it REAL”.

I am hoping that Lisa Oldfield is the loudmouth TV star. Ha ha.

"Ding,ding,ding" = could be Ding Dong from the morning show

...hmmmmmm!... I think that you're onto a winner with that prediction kxk... I agree... I'd even say that's a definite 'yes' for sure... cheers.

Peter Ford deleted the tweet saying that Mark is going to South Africa. :hilarious: Makes me think that he got it wrong and then deleted to cover it up. I think it is Tomic.
Mark was in melbourne today at a funciton, Jelena Dokic is also still in Melb doing media for AusOpen so yep, i reckon Tomic.

I also just read on twitter someone saying its Cameron Ling for the AFL star. He does do a bit of work for Ch7 and radio during AFL season but i don't know how those contracts work outside the season.

I don't mean to alarm anyone... but it's TOMIC. Also confirmed is Josh Gibson (AFL Champion).
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/e...e/news-story/f62f699f6e0a8968fae40cc08a648e2a
d49ffe925052821c4cf4732d36f0d410
569758412472cf47ab4a4866514eb5fe

Back