Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Who did we have for the "this actor needs a tree change" clue? It just aired again. I still reckon it's too specific not to be a reference to Seachange, so that would be Kerry Armstrong, John Howard or Sigrid Thornton.

Who did we have for the "this actor needs a tree change" clue? It just aired again. I still reckon it's too specific not to be a reference to Seachange, so that would be Kerry Armstrong, John Howard or Sigrid Thornton.

I think the "actor" is definitely a man otherwise they would have used "actress".

Someone from Seachange seems most likely but part of me hopes it can somehow be actor Lincoln Lewis. He was on Home and Away for a number of years so the "Treechange/Seachange" theory could fit there. As you can tell I am clutching at straws though for Lincoln :muted: but like I said before its most likely going to be an actor from Seachange. Haha. :redface:

It could be David Wenham.

The dude from The Castle, is an icon, and he hosted Treechange, what's his name?
Sounds like it fits:)
Was in the Sullivans too I think...

MICHAEL CATON
MV5BMTI4NTc1OTQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA4OTAz._V1_.jpg

Hosted real seachange/treechange, acted in Sullivans and Castle = icon

MICHAEL CATON
MV5BMTI4NTc1OTQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA4OTAz._V1_.jpg

Hosted real seachange/treechange, acted in Sullivans and Castle = icon

You're right! I forgot about that Real Seachange show but remember now. So we can add another most likely to the list. At the end of the day I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with Kevin Harrington. I can just picture him and Peter Rowsthorn in the jungle together for some reason. John Howard and especially David Wenham would seem to me not that interested in doing a show like this. And they wouldn't really benefit from it either apart from the money.

I don't know that Real Seachange show, was it even popular? Michael Caton is of course, but you'd think they'd use a clue referring to something from The Castle.

David Wenham is a major movie star, he would never have time for this, they could not afford him, and why would he do this???

Samuel Johnson should do it, for his charity, but his head couldn't do this right now.....later series tho

Roseanne wouldn't do this would she????

Tom Arnold connection, he may hate her enough to recommend she do it, loudmouth TV star???

David Wenham is a major movie star, he would never have time for this, they could not afford him, and why would he do this???

Such a major movie star, I had to look at what he has done & I am still none the wiser about his career. haha

...hi Sunni11... welcome to the forums!... it's always fantabulous when someone new joins in with our madness lol!... it's always great to get new opinions and input from a newcomer for us... enjoy the ride... cheers.

Just watching the Australia Day concert on ch10 and they showed a clip of Chris and Julia in the camp. I noticed one of the camp beds is a double. Maybe there is a couple going in?

Just watching the Australia Day concert on ch10 and they showed a clip of Chris and Julia in the camp. I noticed one of the camp beds is a double. Maybe there is a couple going in?

...perhaps the...
'Feuding Celebrities: This Aussie duo are used to clashing in real life, but what will happen when they live together?'

...are a divorced couple of 'celebrities' or ex-lovers that will be having to share the double bed together erinstar?... so perhaps the question should now be as to which couple have recently had a major bust up?... whether married or not... just saying... (Sophie and Landy?... **snort!**...:biggrin:)... cheers.

Back