Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

I don't know who Josh Gibson is. As a non-sport fan I have at least heard of Akermanis. (Not that they cast this based on who I know, but it helps when they do).

Josh was a player who was famous for his afro, before he shaved it off. I don't mind Akermanis, but would rather someone who Australia doesn't really know... giving someone else a chance to show they are more than a Footy player.

josh-gibson-760x438.jpg

I have a firm guess for the Loudmouth TV Star clue... Roxy Jacenko. She knows her way around reality TV set, has made a couple of appearances on Studio 10 in recent months and she is a loudmouth beauty and TV star.
OMG no, that description fits the nanny, and I hate her and hope it isn't, but she is a loud mouth, drop out, and I know she has said nuh, but they all do that.

Here is the clue: Loudmouth Television Star - This controversial star is sure to have Australia talking, but how will the other celebrities cope with their outspoken antics?

That clue doesn't fit Fran Drescher. Controversial? Nope she isn't. @Sunni11 is right it will be Roxy Jacenko or someone like her: reality TV star.

That clue doesn't fit Fran Drescher. Controversial? Nope she isn't. @Sunni11 is right it will be Roxy Jacenko or someone like her: reality TV star.

I am pretty confident in Roxy given her Studio 10 appearances. If not her, controversial is the key word. Prue McSween has rubbed people the wrong way, or what about Katie Hopkins (UK). Just as easy is any of the Real Housewives... Chyka has done a few spots on the Living Room.

This time last year I feel like we had more people locked in... Jay, Tom, Tegan, Nat, Steve, Lisa... they were all correctly guessed. Well done to TEN for keeping everything so secret, I only feel confident in Mundine and Green, Josh Gibson and Fiona O'Loughlin.

Last edited:
Could the "you will LOVE" the loudmouth be a hidden clue, ex Bachelorette Georgia Love, does she have opinions???
I avoid that shitty 10 morning show.

Fervently pray it is NOT poxy roxy, I can't watch that scummy cow she makes my skin crawl

My guess is Jessica Hart. She is blonde, has spent a lot of time in the States and she has just relaunched her make up brand Luma. If not Jess... Lara Bingle?
DTshgbdVQAYwJCt.jpg:large

Last edited:
The LOUDMOUTH....likely anyone from stupid Studio 10, that awful Jess. but I would classify ALL on that show as loudmouths with dispshit brains:)

A more pleasant possibility is Meshell Laurie. she is loud and awesome:)

With one week to go I thought I would post my list of who I think will go in to the jungle. I'm locking them in (well for now...) Special thanks to
@Sunni11 for his detective skills. :)

Loudmouth TV Star - Roxy Jacenko
Pop Sensation - Ricki-Lee Coulter
Iconic Australian Actor - Kevin Harrington
Australian Stand Up Queen - Fiona O'Loughlin
Australian Rocker - Jenny Morris
AFL Champion - Jason Akermanis
Two Feuding Celebrities - Anthony Mundine & Danny Green
Iconic Australian Comedian - Peter Rowsthorn
World Famous Tennis Star - Jelena Dokic

These ones have me stumped for the moment:
Best Selling Author -
Television Star -
World Champion -
One of Australia's hottest models -

Lock in Peter Rowsthorn.

Here's my list:
Pop Sensation - Paulini
AFL Champion - Josh Gibson
World Famous Tennis Star - Bernard Tomic (where there's smoke, there's fire)
Best Selling Author - Samantha X
Television Star - Vicky Pattinson
One of Australia's hottest models - Jess Hart

Unsure about:
Iconic Australian Actor
World Champion

A few of the choices are good (Paulini, Jenny Morris, Peter Rowsthorn, Fiona O'Loughlin), a few are hideous (Mundine vs Green. Roxy Jacenko), and the rest I wouldn't even consider to be famous. And there's no way the tennis player is going to be anyone as famous as Bernard Tomic.

Reactions: kxk
I don't get most of your list @Sunni11 .....you just seem to pluck some from nowhere - like I do not get the Jenny Morris or poxy roxy predictions.....either will stop me watching
And your model predictions.....hmm, I think you have the wrong sis, Jess is a 10,000 and hour kind of model.
Her sister is more low rent insta model, glamour,
2C06769C00000578-3224159-image-a-26_1441553146587.jpg

Left, Ashley, right Jess

Peter Rowthorn is boring.....who is Vicky Pattinson?

The Jenny Morris prediction is due to her connection with INXS - but my pick for that is Kirk Pengilly.

He has also exposed Fiona O'Loughlin and Real Housewives star Jackie Gillies on going to South Africa as well.
So I guess I should lock Jackie Gillies in as the Television star?
Could it be Kathy Lette.

You could be right Kaz. 10+ points for you if you are!!! :):):)

Here is my revised list:

Pop Sensation - Ricki-Lee Coulter
Iconic Australian Actor - Kevin Harrington
AFL Champion - Jason Akermanis
World Famous Tennis Star - Jelena Dokic
Best Selling Author - Kathy Lette
Television Star - Jackie Gillies

Unsure:
World Champion -
One of Australia's hottest models -

Meanwhile, Julia and Chris are back in South Africa! They look great. Chris is sporting some sexy stubble!

Real Housewives person = another nobody

I don't watch any of the Real Housewives franchise but I do recognise Jackie Gillies's face and the Real Housewives franchise is very popular on Foxtel so some viewers watching would know who she is.

Back