Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Coloured these ones while we were gone...

mad_max_by_seane-d8fyz8i.jpg

Pencils and inks by Robert Carey

steampunk_by_seane-d8es4gn.jpg

Pencils by Andrey Lunatik and inks by Matt James

ayanami_rei_by_seane-d8fcakl.jpg

Pencils by Mike Debalfo and inks by James goodwin

frozen_by_seane-d8d302f.jpg

Pencils by Chris Williams and inks by "inker-guy" on deviantart.com.

I'm getting this last one printed up and framed for my 3year old grand daughters birthday at the end of February. She's having an entire "Frozen" themed party. :)

Yeah not directly a personal experience. I don't know why. I saw it at the cinema and I remember almost feeling physically sick at the end. I don't actually think I've ever had that kind of reaction to a movie. Like there are some movies which are far more emotional and even disturbing but I think as this was aimed at kids it took on a deeper level of disturbance for me. Weird.
I was going to say maybe because it was aimed at children and the fact you were a teacher too. I don't think it's weird though. Sometimes I watch movies with my kids and think this is very disturbing. For instance, recently watching beauty and the beast with my niece, it disturbed me to think that the message was a guy locks you up to fall in love with him is a way to find true love. Yeah I am reading far more into it, especially given I loved the love story of Christian grey and Anastasia Steele :redface:.

...I love your art SeanE... you are one talented individual my friend!... great work indeed!... cheers.

...haha!... that's funny!... that movie is hilarious with Billy Connelly in it... and all of those Scottish characters are so well drawn in it... funny indeed... cheers.

by complete coinkydink, lscp and I saw an even better B.C. movie tonight.

"what we did in our holiday".

As Archers, we already own "Brave" on blu-ray and shall now be getting the above mentioned title at earliest convenience.

Can't saw too much about it without spoiling things, so won't. Have instructed LSCP to take my ashes and number1son to Queenstown when The Time Comes, and scatter the former whereva over there, though.

re: your question about the photo board, sticky, it was all about coffee ... hence its location next to a coffee vendor. lol.

lulz that not only did I get to wave a center screen extended shaka on "The Project" but also appear to currently have more hair than ex-bb-hm frizie who did a segment on the show just before the metro whip-around.

Anyhoo, gotta go ... Red Dwarf just started on ABC2

regarDS

"Today I ..." I thought I ought try and save those who care the trouble of fast forwarding through an episode of "The Project" ...

No need to thank me. :D

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
...ha!... so you're a Red Dwarfian too!... my god!... I've watched the whole series about 20 times over I swear!... one of my all time favourite episodes is 'Back to Reality' which is the one when they get affected by the 'despair squid' and they all believe that they were in the a virtual reality game in all their time on the Red Dwarf... they find out that their alter egos in real life are horrible for some and good for others... what a great series of shows they were... Derspatz a Red Dwarfian... I love it lol!... cheers.

Today I had the Western Australian Minister for Education ( Peter Collier) in my classroom...!

He was at the school to officially open our new classroom block and afterwards he went for a quick tour through it and chose my class to poke his head into to see what we were up to...

Today I got invited to Lunch with the Minister for Industry & Science, the Hon. Ian Macfarlane this Wednesday .....
not sure if I will attend ........ Think I will ask what is on the Menu :)

...hey CaspersMum... how are you?... good to see you back on here again my sweet... that tattoo looks really nice... did it hurt getting it done?... (I'm too much of a wussy girly man to get one done lol!)... getting one done in honor of people is a great thing to do... very nice indeed... cheers.
I'm good, Mr Sticky!!! And it was about an hour and 45 minutes of pain. But worth it. I have all the ink I'm going to get now. All honouring my loved ones. At least that's what I say now!!
My advice if you ever decide to take the plunge is don't pick the inner forearm!! Hahaha!!

I'm good, Mr Sticky!!! And it was about an hour and 45 minutes of pain. But worth it. I have all the ink I'm going to get now. All honouring my loved ones. At least that's what I say now!!
My advice if you ever decide to take the plunge is don't pick the inner forearm!! Hahaha!!

...oh...OUCHIES!!!!... thanks for the advice CaspersMum... lol!... cheers.

re: Red Dwarf, hey sticky, lscp and I have been fans for many a year ... even seen a live show based on it. JB Hifi were selling the complete box set down from around $270 to $178 the other week but we're still enjoying them enough on iView for now and shall leave off actually buying for a time when we actually have the time to properly watch it all. :)

"Today I ..." enjoyed having lscp wrapped around me on the rat bike which we used to convey ourselves into Pert City where we got to dance with giants. We then enjoyed a lovely peaceful lunch at RPYC and are now planning to fall asleep while watching Jackie Chan awesomely kick butt in the wonderful movie called "The Myth".

Later we'll prolly be in Claremont park. ;)

re: the giants ...

I reckon we should all be filling our lives / time up with Good Things and take some time out from all the depressing crap going on in the world and give thanks to our Creator instead for all the opportunity and beauty and awesomeness that surely not only surrounds us all but also is so readily available to us all.

Deem "our life, our choice" included. :D

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
searched for lost nazi gold whilst battling the demonic forces of ghost hitler and his army of pure evil. They tried to send a trap for me but I was too good for them. It's a pretty good story. Shall I tell the tale of how I defeated evil and disgusting ghost hitler thus saving the world from certain doom?

I was going to say maybe because it was aimed at children and the fact you were a teacher too. I don't think it's weird though. Sometimes I watch movies with my kids and think this is very disturbing. For instance, recently watching beauty and the beast with my niece, it disturbed me to think that the message was a guy locks you up to fall in love with him is a way to find true love. Yeah I am reading far more into it, especially given I loved the love story of Christian grey and Anastasia Steele :redface:.

I read somewhere that they are actually doing a live action Beauty and The Beast movie.

mermaid4.jpg

pencils by Peppe Cafaro
inks by "billy-o"...?

Now out in pre - order for May 2015 from such places as Westfield Comics --> westfieldcomics.com/comic-book…

The monster mermaid in the mirror took ages but the hardest bit to do was the shoulder of Erica in her 'normal' look

cheers
Sean

Back