Skip to main content

2015 Today I...

Researched more about that silly Myers Briggs stuff. I'm becoming obsessed with it like I am with world icon Tina Arena. Speaking of Tina Arena, I only need to get two more albums and I will have her entire English language albums (She has done two French language albums, and four compliation albums in bot English and French)!

Delcan. You like that I didn't win a meat tray or the badge draw? Bloody Joffrey lover would do that.

So evil....... bwahahaha :laugh:

Today we are celebrating CaspersDad's 50th birthday! WOOHOO!! And I am also secretly planning a tattoo that I am having done as a surprise for him. :biggrin: So a good day at Casa del Casper today!!:smug:

Today we are celebrating CaspersDad's 50th birthday! WOOHOO!! And I am also secretly planning a tattoo that I am having done as a surprise for him. :biggrin: So a good day at Casa del Casper today!!:smug:
Woohoo! Happy birthday CaspersDad! ... And about the tattoo - pics or it didn't happen!

Woohoo! Happy birthday CaspersDad! ... And about the tattoo - pics or it didn't happen!
As soon as I get it done I'll post them. I did post the one I got at Christmastime for Casper but it might have been lost. I'll repost that one, too.
Tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
Today I planned to put up a wall unit and complete the shelving in the walk in wardrobe... It's 11.:30am and still haven't started :oops:

Today I was supposed to take my boy who turns four next week to get his immunisation. He woke up with a temperature and headache so will have to delay it. My other boy is pretty grumpy now too, because it meant missing out on their swimming lessons they have every Friday morning. The little rascals movie is a lifesaver at the moment and I'm finally having my first coffee of the day.

I've never dealt with any of my boys having headaches before, well that I am aware of, but now actually can communicate to me... Drinking lots of water, wet towel on head, keeping temperature down seems to be the most popular thing to do from what I have read. Not sure what other tips but I'm open to suggestions until I see the doc this afternoon

Today I was supposed to take my boy who turns four next week to get his immunisation. He woke up with a temperature and headache so will have to delay it. My other boy is pretty grumpy now too, because it meant missing out on their swimming lessons they have every Friday morning. The little rascals movie is a lifesaver at the moment and I'm finally having my first coffee of the day.

I've never dealt with any of my boys having headaches before, well that I am aware of, but now actually can communicate to me... Drinking lots of water, wet towel on head, keeping temperature down seems to be the most popular thing to do from what I have read. Not sure what other tips but I'm open to suggestions until I see the doc this afternoon
Paracetamol.

Paracetamol.
Oh definitely! I gave him nurofen as soon as i felt his hot head. Probably not a bright decision on my part because his stomach was empty at the time. Is that even true btw about nurofen bad for the little ones stomach lining? In hospital they gave my youngest nurofen while only on hydralite last year so figured it's fine. I should opt out of reading google I think

Oh definitely! I gave him nurofen as soon as i felt his hot head. Probably not a bright decision on my part because his stomach was empty at the time. Is that even true btw about nurofen bad for the little ones stomach lining? In hospital they gave my youngest nurofen while only on hydralite last year so figured it's fine. I should opt out of reading google I think
Paracetamol is always a great first choice for children with temperatures.

And yes it is true, ideally nurofen should not be taken on an empty stomach.

Paracetamol is always a great first choice for children with temperatures.

And yes it is true, ideally nurofen should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Oh ok. I'll be sure to give him something small this time around. I've bought the panadol and will give him that now

Btw, I hope you have a quick recovery from surgery.

Thanks

Reactions: Tee
Oh ok. I'll be sure to give him something small this time around. I've bought the panadol and will give him that now

Btw, I hope you have a quick recovery from surgery.

Thanks
Most important thing for a child who is febrile is to keep their fluids up.

A bit of a temp is a good thing, its your body's response to fighting infection and it kick starts your immune system and alerts it to germ war.

Nothing more worrying to a mother than as sick child. Hope they are back to bouncing asap.

"Today I ..." was on live TV and resisted the urge to do any kind of shout out involving the word "bogans".

Being live, it has already been shown over East, but here in the Wild West it will shown at around 7.20pm on Channel 10.

I'm the good lookin lad sitting at the table behind the announcer.

Yeah, the guy holding a rose and a glass of red who makes the shaka sign when the announcer cops a face full of cake. lol.

No, the book on the table is NOT mine ... it belongs to the lass holding my hand.

The lass who isn't LSCP. :)

regarDS

I'm in Queensland, we haven't got to the whip around yet.

I have to say the anticipation I am currently feeling can only truly be described as mild!!

^ will you be disappointed if it actually turns out to be "the living room" instead ? lol.

regarDS

Back