Skip to main content

2014 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nominate as a team
Compete in challenges together.
A new animal.
Heads of House.

I love the DR chair! This is exactly the type of chair I wanted to see.

This twist of "Nominate as a team" and "Compete in challenges together" could be a ratings winner for Channel 9. Think of every successful reality TV show at the moment. The Block, My Kitchen Rules and House Rules are the three most popular and all feature couples working together

Your welcome guys also a point of note the chair is very similar the The BBUK 11 chair which if i can find i will post as well.

Here is the BBUK 11 Chair

640px-Big_brother_11_diary_room_zps19a0560f.png

When we learned he got flushed down the toilet but only to survive but now he is gone...yay i wonder if his replacement is any good[DOUBLEPOST=1409548506][/DOUBLEPOST]When we learned he got flushed down the toilet but only to survive but now he is gone...yay i wonder if his replacement is any good

This twist of "Nominate as a team" and "Compete in challenges together" could be a ratings winner for Channel 9. Think of every successful reality TV show at the moment. The Block, My Kitchen Rules and House Rules are the three most popular and all feature couples working together
True, but assuming the BB pairs aren't preexisting relationships, I wonder how well it will work. If there's too much clashing between teammates I'm afraid that might get old quickly.

I like our chair better than the BBUK one. Ours looks like it's better quality, I think they learned their lesson after last years chair.

So what do we know?

- Housemates will be entering 2 at a time (Promo 1)
- One Housemate will have power (Promo 2)
- Housemates will share conjoined Beds that are single beds not double
- Housemate will compete in challenges and nominate together
- There's a new voiced creature
- A second floor (The Block Promo)
- small areas for housemates to talk so maybe nomination talk is allowed only for the teams
- Secret chambers and room

Is it just me or does beyond the door look like it slopes downwards like their's stairs going down?

Stairs_zps8e55f4f7.jpg

Last edited:
Um, I'm kinda disappointed that the article has basically revealed the ENTIRE twist.

The entire season already SCREAMS BBUK more than any other year though. But I don't mind that part. Just sad we know virtually the whole Launch twist already (bar the snap decision).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back