Skip to main content

2014 House...

giphy.gif
But seriously does anyone have an idea on when the house pictures are coming out?

man, every new picture i see, the house just looks more and more mangled, trashy and half assed, backyards fantastic, DR is cool, but all the other rooms we've seen so far just look like shit. lets be honest. (and im usually one of the optimistic ones)

I dislike the lounge room, who the hell has that colour blue walls O_O And I wanna see the kitchen ;) We haven't seen that yet have we?:angelic:

The blue tiles could grow on me. The pink though, that is another story all together. Reminds me of Pepto Bismal in the morning after a night on the town..

Im really worried about the diary room, in all the shots we've seen so far it looks cheap and crap, hope it looks better on TV :/ They didn't show it last night....well they showed a photo for about 3 seconds

Im really worried about the diary room, in all the shots we've seen so far it looks cheap and crap, hope it looks better on TV :/ They didn't show it last night....well they showed a photo for about 3 seconds
From all the pics we have seen so far I think it looks amazing!

Back