Skip to main content

2014 House Sneakpeak Promo featuring The Block judges

OK I'll record The Block after all (30 minute delay, only just started). In case the ad is different.

And to make things a little more orderly I've just split any posts regarding a house promo with The Block judges from the Housemates Revealed promo topic.

Big brother said Welcome to the house and it just showed walls and odd bits of furniture. They said it was the biggest house transformation. Shaynna pointed up the stairs and said I want to know what's up there. All I remember was flamingo wallpaper. And galah wallpaper
I would say you're all working together to troll us, but the fact you mentioned animals makes me somewhat believe you. I can imagine them using both flamingos and galah's in the design, going with the whole Noah's Ark theme.

If you're right, I'm surprised nothing has been posted on the official Facebook about it though?

I'm not sure if to believe or not...lol

Where is the House ad being aired? Nothing in Melbourne on Nine yet. We've only seen Posh Spice's promo. :eek:

I would say you're all working together to troll us, but the fact you mentioned animals makes me somewhat believe you. I can imagine them using both flamingos and galah's in the design, going with the whole Noah's Ark theme.

If you're right, I'm surprised nothing has been posted on the official Facebook about it though?

I'm not sure if to believe or not...lol
People are sayin it aired where thy live, on twitter

Im just gonna say that the ad was block themed, a bid to the 'blockheads' to watch big brother. It was really good though.

Okay just noticed that I am apparently watching addition not advertising sorry guys! I have to say though I am doing pretty good for being loaded on corral and white wine.

Back