Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch TV Premiere from 8:40 pm - Live Discussion Topic

its being used with the Power and i know that the bbuk watches will know what it is...
yes well I watched BBUK from start to finish but don't see them putting people in there to sit in the sun all day - they'd swelter! On KIISFM today they mentioned a trap door in it ... not sure if that is right or not but the floor did look a little concave in the middle

FFS!! I just saw a question being asked from a supposed BB fan via a Big Brother fan page on FB..
The question is as follows..
"Question are we going to be shown the people tonight or just the house because by the ad I have a feeling its just the house I be a bit pissed off if that all it is tonight"

Like WTF!

yes well I watched BBUK from start to finish but don't see them putting people in there to sit in the sun all day - they'd swelter! On KIISFM today they mentioned a trap door in it ... not sure if that is right or not but the floor did look a little concave in the middle
I'm pretty sure what I wrote in my Spoiler post was accurate, from what I read. We just don't know who it went to yet though. But hopefully there is more to it.

Hayyyy bitches I'm dressed and ready.

KnBBorb.gif

Hmmm.... 35 more minutes!! I've been avoiding the spoilers like a plague but I have accidentally stumbled on some via the latest news page!

I'm getting really excited. Got my bottle of wine and block of chocolate on the ready.

well Matthew didn't really suffer from being excluded from the group but I just hope they didn't copy the free pass to the finale thing :S

Yes...I am betting on 10.35pm :)
FFS!! I just saw a question being asked from a supposed BB fan via a Big Brother fan page on FB..
"Question are we going to be shown the people tonight or just the house because by the ad I have a feeling its just the house I be a bit pissed off if that all it is tonight"

Like WTF!

If they didn't show who was going into the house... that would be stupid. that's not the BB we know

Like WTF!

If they didn't show who was going into the house... that would be stupid. that's not the BB we know

Back