Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch TV Premiere from 8:40 pm - Live Discussion Topic

Gah the Block!

tumblr_m8cl5gY7Eh1rpo4sro1_500.gif

i know :S and they'll only do the house reveal at the last segment probably so we'll have to suffer through the whole show :S

hopefully they do the WHOLE HOUSE REVEAL!! so we can get a decent idea in our heads of where everything is

so will the launch show a bit of what's happening in the house later on? it seemed like the audience never found out what the pipe in the middle of the pool was for, and what decision the power couple made.

What is so wrong with channel 9 ? the loonie ticks have no idea what they are on about... first they said the show will finish at 1010p now foxtel said 1018p How about more common by saying 1030pm rather then mucking around with the time slots... Seriously i think ill have a few panadoles and a warm drink handing by 830p just incase.,

And 840p isnt acuracy... how about more common by saying the show begings at 9pm......

Just you wait and you will had remember my truth words about this tonight.

Okies time for a shower and then watch the show but i would hate to wait around when its cold in the other room. Blanket around me next i suppose and warm socks.[DOUBLEPOST=1410169529][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmm you reckon im going to like any of them ? would you had love to see me enter the house ? or as an intruder and tell them lots of things that the fact theres alot of fake going on in this region

What is so wrong with channel 9 ? the loonie ticks have no idea what they are on about... first they said the show will finish at 1010p now foxtel said 1018p How about more common by saying 1030pm rather then mucking around with the time slots... Seriously i think ill have a few panadoles and a warm drink handing by 830p just incase.,

And 840p isnt acuracy... how about more common by saying the show begings at 9pm......

Just you wait and you will had remember my truth words about this tonight.

Okies time for a shower and then watch the show but i would hate to wait around when its cold in the other room. Blanket around me next i suppose and warm socks.

Hang in there, buddy.

I'm not sure I like the new forum software when trying to post during a live event. The page hardly ever reloads when you press Post Reply, and if it does you have to click a link to refresh the page. It's gonna make posting / keeping up to date with continuous posts so much harder during evictions. :cry:

I am hoping that they have a better and properly edited version of the house tour..
Maybe it was just because of the whole live auditorium situation last night, but I missed a lot of what Sonia was saying during the tour
and the tour itself was so quick and from what I could see.. crappy camera angles that didn't help for some of the reveals

Back