Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch TV Premiere from 8:40 pm - Live Discussion Topic

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
It's just over six hours until the start of Big Brother 2014. It all starts tonight at 8:40pm on Channel Nine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slip into your frocks and hang on to your hats - Big Brother 2014 is about to get ready to RUMBLE.

The Sweepstake ticket holders have sweaty palms
The Lusters are building up the strength in their arms;)
The Fashionistas are humming
The Psychologists are running
We meet the Housemates Today...HOOORAY:)

Slip into your frocks and hang on to your hats - Big Brother 2014 is about to get ready to RUMBLE.

The Sweepstake ticket holders have sweaty palms
The Lusters are building up the strength in their arms;)
The Fashionistas are humming
The Psychologists are running
We meet the Housemates Today...HOOORAY:)
Looking forward to your witty updates!

We're still over 3 hours away from the launch on TV - so other than TV promos please still direct launch-related discussions to the taping topic. I'll open this up in a couple of hours :)

A reminder that there is juicy content on the front page of Behind Big Brother. Major spoilage in fact. So I warn you. But if you didn't want to be spoiled you wouldn't be here right now, would you?

Last edited:
[DOUBLEPOST=1410160266][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're still over 3 hours away from the launch on TV - so other than TV promos please still direct launch-related discussions to the taping topic. But I'll leave this topic open :)

A reminder that there is juicy content on the front page of Behind Big Brother. Major spoilage in fact. So I warn you. But if you didn't want to be spoiled you wouldn't be here right now, would you?

Does this mean that I have been a bit "premature" ? :eek:

For some reason I thought it started at 8.10 and when I realised it was 8.40 a small piece of me died.

Back