Skip to main content

2013 in years to come how will they look???

Watching American Horror Story it struck me how similar Jade's mum and Kathy Bates are in their facial features. I expect Jade will resemble both in her 40s.

Kathy-Bates4.jpg

I'm trying to work out who Matt reminds me of, some old man, but I can't work it out.

^^wtf is wrong with you?

I reckon there is a strong facial resemblance. You disagree or what's the problem? Don't tell you're as shallow as Jade and don't think a pretty young girl like her could ever resemble someone older? Figures.

I reckon there is a strong facial resemblance. You disagree or what's the problem? Don't tell you're as shallow as Jade and don't think a pretty young girl like her could ever resemble someone older? Figures.
I think neither look anything like her.
I'll wait to see who agrees with you.

Watching American Horror Story it struck me how similar Jade's mum and Kathy Bates are in their facial features. I expect Jade will resemble both in her 40s.

Kathy-Bates4.jpg

While a agree about jades mum, jade doesn't look like her mum. It wasn't until she smiled and had similar shaped teeth that I realized she was her mum and not her step mum

Kathy-Bates4.jpg
That's so bizarre!

I actually thought of Bates when I saw Tim's mum in the finale.

What a coincidence!

While a agree about jades mum, jade doesn't look like her mum. It wasn't until she smiled and had similar shaped teeth that I realized she was her mum and not her step mum

I agree, I can see jades mum, not jade though

Jade looks like her mum but not like her too, if that makes sense

She looks good for her age, I wouldn't have guessed. And the title of this thread is about who posters think housemates will look like when their older, I thought I was sticking to topic. There are Grandparents that look a lot like their Grandchildren, age does not disqualify people from sharing similar features.

Tahan sometimes reminds me if Nina Dobrev, I'm not sure what it is, but I see it.

image.jpg
image.jpg

How hot is tahans mum, we know tahans looks won't fade anytime soon

Back