Skip to main content

2012 US Presidential Election

If your interested the VPBiden/other guy debate is on live right now SBS 12.19pm Friday

If your interested the VPBiden/other guy debate is on live right now SBS 12.19pm Friday

Damn didn't see this earlier.

I like Biden, I never understand this idea of him being stupid. I remember in the last election he seemed the smartest most switched on person I ever saw.

BBC I was watching, Biden performed really well, the other guy looks like a kid and rambled

BBC I was watching, Biden performed really well, the other guy looks like a kid and rambled

I saw the end and then clips. As I said above, Biden is someone who does seem like he clearly knows his stuff.

It is funny reading and watching different interpretations. All the right wing are coming down hard on Biden's attitude, saying he wasn't presidential ect. Focusing on that. Then quietly just saying, "on content it was a draw." Where as most things say Biden won on content and attitude.

Damn didn't see this earlier.

I like Biden, I never understand this idea of him being stupid. I remember in the last election he seemed the smartest most switched on person I ever saw.

I agree! Biden is smart, real, balanced, factual and has a HEART! He didn't run numerous companies into the ground, laying of 100s of 1000s of people - ruining their lives. And he didn't hide his earnings off shore to avoid paying taxes that end up helping the lower class. And yes, these last comments are in refernce to Romney.

From someone somewhere ...

One sunny day in the latter part of January, 2013, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.” The Marine looked at the man and said, “Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here.” The old man said, “Okay,” and walked away.

The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.” The Marine again told the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here.” The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. “The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I’ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don’t you understand?”

The old man looked at the Marine and said, “Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.” The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, “See you tomorrow, Sir”.

regarDS

Donald Trump has made it clear … the information he has concerning the President of the United States is HUUUUGE … and he tells TMZ he’s going to reveal the info on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2A7RS0gTf

life about to get more interesting ???

Pfft, him blowing hot air about nothing like last time, he's as bad as instantalent poster - attention seeking prick

Donald Trump has made it clear … the information he has concerning the President of the United States is HUUUUGE … and he tells TMZ he’s going to reveal the info on Wednesday.

Trump is a moron. He doesn't realize he's a joke.
Remember a year or more ago he was talking about all the amazing stuff his anti-obama team were turning up. None of it which every saw the light of day because he's all about publicity over substance.

There'll be two possible outcomes.

It'll be some wild allegation with no proof. Possibly one we've heard before.

Or he'll make some big claim that there's some reason preventing him from releasing it but it was huge!

Actually there's more outcomes but less likely. Something that is just, "meh" on the level of shit we know like Obama did cocaine. Or ate dog.

Another thin tenuous link to someone with an "Extremist" view at some point in his life.

It'll be nothing. I base that on Trump is a moron and if there was something huge it'd have come out long ago. Not now. It's just dirty tricks to attack the president because they aint got anything better.

It would be interesting if it was some insane allegation which is incapable of being cleared up before the election and Obama lost. Or if it was something that the typical moron's will just believe because they want to and the proof it's bogus is a conspiracy.

Don't tell me Barack Obama isn't black.

Or Barack Obama refused to go on Celebrity Apprentice.

Back