Skip to main content

156 posts in 39mins: A thread record

I know you can be a little controversial, but you are harmless, how others choose to react to one of your threads is their problem. You don't force them to behave in such a way...

I know you think many see you as a troll, but I like to think of it as you challenging the preconceived ideas for things on this forum. I really will be sad to see you go. You are definitely a shepherd AG, and that's why I like you :)

I know you can be a little controversial, but you are harmless, how others choose to react to one of your threads is their problem. You don't force them to behave in such a way...

I know you think many see you as a troll, but I like to think of it as you challenging the preconceived ideas for things on this forum. I really will be sad to see you go. You are definitely a shepherd AG, and that's why I like you :)

I didn't see the thread, but I agree with you, I don't think AG means malice from what I have seen - you said it better than me, I think they just turn the usual around and I prefer that to the "I hate...." threads

I've noticed that too. This year a lot of the regular humour has been undercut by some ferociously partisan 'fans'.

It's becoming so serious
I didn't see the thread, but I agree with you, I don't think AG means malice from what I have seen - you said it better than me, I think they just turn the usual around and I prefer that to the "I hate...." threads

Exactly! Some light hearted humour mixed with sensitive types is becoming a mess!

It's becoming so serious

Why do you think it has become so serious?

I'm relatively new around here so can't really compare it to other years.

I'm a bit surprised that the most banal group of housemates I've ever seen has inspired such heated passion (to put it politely). Do you think it's partly down to boredom? Or possibly a strange way to channel hatred of what the show has sunk to?

Some of the comments I've read lately... Mama Pyjama!

Last edited:
Why do you think it has become so serious?

I'm relatively new around here so can't really compare it to other years.

I'm a bit surprised that the most banal group of housemates I've ever seen has inspired such heated passion (to put it politely). Do you think it's partly down to boredom? Or possibly a strange way to channel hatred of what the show has sunk to?

Some of the comments I've read lately... Mama Pyjama!

I think some are making things personal when there is no need, that's what I meant by becoming so serious. It shouldn't be like that, to degrade yourself to such levels where you are throwing personal shots to inflict hurt towards another, I think you need to breathe and walk away. It's only a game, not real life.

I don't mind the passion, if you are voting and wanting your hm to win, I'd expect the passionate support. But I don't support the viciousness and attacks on forum members and housemate family members. It's become ridiculous imo. I think because of the lack of footage on bb, and the fact we know so little, the forum has become the main entertainment than the bb house itself.

you're right, some of the comments- MAMA PYJAMA!

there better be some meaningless sex here

I think some are making things personal when there is no need, that's what I meant by becoming so serious. It shouldn't be like that, to degrade yourself to such levels where you are throwing personal shots to inflict hurt towards another, I think you need to breathe and walk away. It's only a game, not real life.

I don't mind the passion, if you are voting and wanting your hm to win, I'd expect the passionate support. But I don't support the viciousness and attacks on forum members and housemate family members. It's become ridiculous imo. I think because of the lack of footage on bb, and the fact we know so little, the forum has become the main entertainment than the bb house itself.

you're right, some of the comments- MAMA PYJAMA!

Totally agree.

The word 'disproportionate' comes to mind.

I have to admit - and this may just be a reflection of my puerile mind - but some of it can be pretty damn entertaining!

:)

Back