Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

I don't have a favourite contestant yet, but I'm liking the judges, although the French guy I've not completely warmed to get.

Is it just me who finds the background music too loud and really overpowering?
The French guy can go, I don't think he adds all that much really to the judging.

Is it just me who finds the background music too loud and really overpowering?
The French guy can go, I don't think he adds all that much really to the judging.
Not just you, it's terrible.
It's what @timmy identified back in Survivor as the "Beeeeeeuuuuwwwww!" noises, plus added "dramatic" noise.

They even do it on Sunrise now. Whether it's a cross to a car crash or an egg & spoon race, it's accompanied by a thunderclap and a BEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW!!
It's like we are all too stupid to figure out for ourselves whether something is important or dramatic.

They even do it on Sunrise now. Whether it's a cross to a car crash or an egg & spoon race, it's accompanied by a thunderclap and a BEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW!!
It's like we are all too stupid to figure out for ourselves whether something is important or dramatic.
yeah, everything is so dumb now. Except for comedies, dropping the canned laughter is like the opposite of this. And they're so much better for it.

Hope you all had a good Anzac Day.
Might not make it until MC tonight we'll see xxx
Edit - I'll probably last until 8, all going well!

Last edited:
I haven't noticed those noises. Either that, or they dont bother me 🤔
Noises and certain voices really annoy me but I haven't noticed them or they don't bother me either...or I'm selectively deaf...which is what my very rude hubby insists.

Back