Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

So how many on here are mac users then, and to keep on topic, how many housemates are mac users?

I am a self confessed old school mac loyal

There are 4 housemates that are Mac users. Jamie isn't one of them because they are too easy to use.

I betrayed the cause for business reasons. I miss my Apples, always a joy to use, whereas windows based PC's are a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 4 housemates that are Mac users. Jamie isn't one of them because they are too easy to use.

I betrayed the cause for business reasons. I miss my Apples, always a joy to use, whereas windows based PC's are a nightmare.

So true. My iMac is from March 2006 and it still works like a dream (and 20" is a perfectly sized screen).

Which reminds me, there's currently a bad virus going around so don't open any email attachments with "invitation" regardless of who sent it.

WIN A CLOSE SHAVE WITH ANNA FROM BB

Posted 04/09/2007

49.jpg

One of ZOO’s favorite girls, Anna from BB will give the winner of this competition their very own close shave. Up close and personal!

So if you have narrowly missed disaster or have a photo or video of an awesome action adventure moment then get in the running to win heaps of prizes from Philips. Including a cool LCD TV and some of the world’s most innovative shavers, the Philips Moisturizing shaving system.

Further Details

Found this on Claire Madden's website. It is dated 7th August 2007

I have just spent the last two weeks producing my first wildlife documentary which focuses on the conservation concerns surrounding wild orangutans in Borneo Malaysia. I spent the majority of my time traveling up and down the Kinabatangan River, one of the world's wildlife hotspots, in search for wild orang-utans. Along the way I discovered eight of these magnificent creatures - five of which had juveniles and one sub-adult male. I was also lucky enough to see a herd of pygmy elephants, crocodiles, otters, reticulated pythons, proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, a huge array of birds including the rhinoceros hornbill and endangered storm stork, and a family group of cervet monkeys; including a one day old juvenile. I also came across plenty of leeches and mosquitoes.

Along my journey I took time out to investigate the conservation issues threatening these species. The main threat is deforestation due to the increasing developments of palm oil plantations. Palm oil is everywhere and the plantations are completely taking over the jungles. The land needs to be stripped bare for the palm oil plants and this is causing pockets of jungle to develop, resulting in animals becoming isolated within the pockets.

Palm oil is a booming commodity that is being used right throughout the world as vegetable cooking oil, and just recently being named as a new age bio-fuel. Although the oil palm industry has great economic benefits to Malaysia, it is not leaving much room for native wildlife. In the last 10 years there has been a HUGE decline in wild numbers of many of the species that call Borneo home.

It is my goal now since shooting this documentary to deliver the message right across Australia. It is important that we understand the situation that is occurring in one of our neighbouring countries.

I'm now heavily involved in post-production of the documentary and am looking forward to my next adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUSTRALIAN ORANGUTAN PROJECT 9th August

Claire Madden a guest speaker talking about her Borneo documentary

So she has the coils in the can. Well done, Claire.

i saw thomas and suzanah yesterday at pacific fair thomas looked like he didnt wont be seen but she was sitting up like look at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw thomas and suzanah yesterday at pacific fair yesterday thomas looked like he didnt wont be seen but she was sitting up like look at me.

Aha, there's the rift.

Although, thought he was the same as her!
confused2zv6.gif

some HM's like to disappear from radar like Hayley, back working in law firm in her business suits.

Apparently David (06) is one of the judges on the new Foxtel Show - The Singing Office.

I think the official judges are Molly Meldrum and Tottie Goldsmith, I believe they are joined each week by a 'celebrity' e.g. David :)

Courier Mail today has a rumour that Bree and Bodie are now together :rolleyes:

Also I saw Aleisha at an appearance in Melbourne last week. She said that her and Billy were now officially a "couple" but were going to play things down in public as they didn't want to look like Thomas and Susannah :)

Courier Mail today has a rumour that Bree and Bodie are now together :rolleyes:
I heard this same rumour on the radio yesterday and that they'd been seeing each other for a while, trying to keep it low-key/underwraps and being very discreet,
but meh ! tis only a rumour.

Back