Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 2

How did Robert Irwin do as a host last night?

• He did better than I thought he would

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • He did horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was okay

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • He’s already better than Julia

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Have you still got yours?
I've still got mine, somehow!
…when I came from England I had a strong Cockney accent… we came from a slum area in north east London near the Old Kent Road… after being in Australia for so long now… at 70 years of age I kinda speak ‘Australianese’… lol!… but you can still hear the Pommy in me lol!… cheers.

Yes I watched it, it was quite popular.
I was going to say nineties, but I just checked and it was 2000-2006.
Oh that makes sense why I don’t know it that well, I was in primary school. I was too busy watching Nickelodeon. And after watching the documentary about Nickelodeon it’s a shame I participated in giving the network success.

…when I came from England I had a strong Cockney accent… we came from a slum area in north east London near the Old Kent Road… after being in Australia for so long now… at 70 years of age I kinda speak ‘Australianese’… lol!… but you can still hear the Pommy in me lol!… cheers.
That's good!
mu other half is from Glasgow. He'll never lose that accent.
When I speak to people for the first time they always pick up I'm English.

Oh that makes sense why I don’t know it that well, I was in primary school. I was too busy watching Nickelodeon. And after watching the documentary about Nickelodeon it’s a shame I participated in giving the network success.
I've been meaning to watch Quiet on Set, but I just can't get myself to watch it yet. I don't want to taint the happy memories I have of Nickelodeon

…thank god Julia has woken up to herself with that ‘lusting after the male host’ crap… she must’ve been advised not to… now it’s a kind of ‘grandma is helping her grandson out with his garage sale’ kinda thing… cheers.

Back