Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 7

Out of all the contestants who ever quit the show/walked out of the jungle - Who is/are your fave(s

• Total voters
…by the way… apparently Chris is leaving this show to go over to Channel 7… so it obviously means that the ‘Living Room’ is not just ‘resting’ but is never coming back… damn!… I really liked that show… cheers. 😡🙁

Last edited:
…I wonder wether on Masterchef that any of the judges have said to one of them… “that tastes like shit!”… cheers.

…D space… I like your new Avatar… where is that from?…cheers.
I’m ashamed to admit, but I used OpenAI / Bing create to make it, but it can make some beautiful works that I can only dream of making! That would have taken me hours and hours of Photoshopping.

It’s got a better winter vibe. Warm with a cup of soup and some BB bitchn.

I’m ashamed to admit, but I used OpenAI / Bing create to make it, but it can make some beautiful works that I can only dream of making! That would have taken me hours and hours of Photoshopping.

…don’t be ashamed of it… it looks great my friend… cheers.

I can’t believe we’re already at the part of the show where we begin to whittle them down. It seems emptier than previous seasons at peak. Is it just me or can we expect other celebs to join in soon?

So, I've just been on to vote online, and there's no confirmation that my votes (you're allowed 10) are being accepted, even after ticking the T&C box. At this stage I'm not even sure if I'm clicking the button, the page doesn't even reload. Seems like a bad user experience to me.

Back