Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 7

Out of all the contestants who ever quit the show/walked out of the jungle - Who is/are your fave(s

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… last night our friend Zao and myself posted an ‘Episode 6’ thread more or less at the same time… unfortunately for Zao everybody posted on my thread only… because I thought that his Poll was a great Poll and had a lot of merit… I’ve decided to repost his Poll for two reasons…

1:… it was a good Poll… it has merit… it was a ‘normal’ Poll…

2:… it’s not a stupid Poll like mine always are… it makes sense… lol!…

…so you can thank Zao for some normalcy in tonite’s Poll… thanks Zao… I hope you didn’t mind me reposting your Poll… enjoy posting tonight people’s… cheers.

Last edited:
…I picked Kerrie Anne in the Poll purely based on the fact that I had the hots for her when she started out on TV in her early days… she was so pretty then… cheers.

…oh!… happy happy joy joy… the ‘horney badger’ comes in tonight… I’m so not excited… cheers.

What the fuck do they need a pool for haha? They have the waterfall / lake thing.

…that’s a good point rj90… did you notice that I added the ‘none of the above’ option in the Poll for you my friend?… lol!… cheers.

I’m joining y’all tonight for a “live” viewing!! It’s been forever since I have been able to. But the stars aligned tonight!! However Im just about 10 minutes behind due to dinner at the table (will catch up during the ads time). So happy to be able to join in the live schandigs.

Are we able to vote for anything on the show tonight btw?

NOT a problem, matey! Thank you for reposting the POLL! 😀🎖️

As for this episode I HOPE 🍯🦡 is a worthy replacement for KAK. -And brings in some JOY 😂 & ENTERTAINMENT🎪 to the AFRICAN JUNGLE. 🌴
I must admit the show seems to have gotten a bit stale since KAK left! 😬

Back