Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 3

What do you think of Dr Chris?…

• 2)… I don’t like him at all… he brings the show down…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… I don’t like him… he loves himself to death…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…personally I think that Dr Chris carries the show even though the Producers want it to be Julia’s ‘humour‘ that is supposed to carry the show… he is a lot funnier than Julia as far as I’m concerned… I think that he is underrated and his talent is being totally wasted by the Producers… what do you all think?… cheers.

None of those really fit for me.
I think he's probably a nice person, but the humour is embarrassing.
Particularly that jig they kept doing last night, it just made him look like an idiot.
I don't find him particularly good looking either. Far too square-jawed and gangly.

…evenin’ all… I actually like Dr Chris’s sense of humour… out of this show… he is good to watch on The Living Room etc but on this show he is being used as Julia’s fool… it’s not him being able to use HIS sense of humour but just having to be Julia’s fall guy… it’s a shame really… he could be quite good if he could just be himself… cheers.

Dominica would argue with a Saint.

She is not a nice person. Her podcasts are awful.
…I can’t stand Dominica… she’s not very nice to me… she always wants to be the centre of attention… cheers.

…I want Dicko to win… Peter Hellier to come second or KaK to come third… that’ll do me… cheers.

…Dicko doesn’t look like he’s twerking… he looks like he’s trying to drop out his last poo… cheers.

…I’m a Pommy but that Pommy guy‘s accent is really pissing me off and I don’t like him either… cheers.

Back