Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 15

…what do you think of Shonee?…

• 1:… I like her… she’s so trustworthy and wouldn’t stab you in the back…

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 2:… I can’t stand her… I would rather trust Vladimir Putin… he’s trustworthy… (Not!)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3:… Shonee is so humble and doesn’t have tickets on herself…

• 4:… Shonee is soooooo up herself and she shits me to tears!…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 5:… I love Shonee’s pleasant gracious smile…

• 6:… I can’t stand Shonee’s smug self entitled irritating smart arse ‘I’m better than you’ smile!…

• 7:… Shonee is so clever and wise because she’s such a well seasoned player…

• 8:… Shonee is completely full of shit and knows fuck all about the game or tactics…

• 9:… I want Shonee to win because she’s such a good player…

• 10:… I want Shonee to lose to wipe that stupid irritating smug smile off her face…

• Total voters
I think when Sam says one of us is going home, he actually thinks they’re going HOME. Lol. I think he forgot that there’s a jury involved it’s been that long since he’s engaged with this show.
Is tonight the first juror?

hence why she’s arguably dangerous she does not give a fuck about George and is better at challenges. That’s all she needs

True, she probably beats everyone in the 7 Alliance bar George, Shonee and Maby Hayley, although Hayley hasn't had the opportunity to gameplay as her tribe won everything.

True, she probably beats everyone in the 7 Alliance bar George, Shonee and Maby Hayley, although Hayley hasn't had the opportunity to gameplay as her tribe won everything.

In fairness to Hayley it’s mainly because she wasn’t really allowed to. I don’t see anyone beating George or Shonee in a jury vote at this point. All Hayley has to do is say she’s made it to the end as a previous winner. Outside of those 3, the only major jury threat is Shaun. It would be smarter for Liz to go to the end with a Gerry type player.

…I love how Simon likes to think of himself as a major game playing genius… he’s a legend in his own lunchtime… he really has no idea and he has no idea that he doesn’t have no idea… he’s so… so… so… simple… cheers.

Back