Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 3

What do you think of George?…

• 1:… I love George… I hope that he wins…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 2:… I can’t stand George… I hope that he is the next one out…

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3:… I wish that George was my next door neighbour… I love him that much…

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4:… I hope that he is set upon by 10 rabid rabies ridden hell hounds… he’s annoying…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 5:… I hope that someone gives him a new hat… he needs Sun protection…

• 6:… I hope that he misses his beloved hat so much that he cries for the rest of the season…

• 7… I hope that George finds and wins EVERY idol this season…

• 8:… I hope that he wins NO idols because he forgot where they all are on the Producers map…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 9:… I hope that George loses his voice and is mute for the rest of the season…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 10:… I hope that George releases a record of all of his classic sayings… I love his voice… I’d buy i

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…now George can start his revenge… here comes ‘hat-gate’… be prepared for George’s new mission of revenge!… cheers.

I loved the bit with him watching poor old George's hat burning. Thank god that scene is out of the way and I can stop expecting George to go at any minute. I wonder when we'll learn what Simon's disc is? It ain't an idol. They keep showing it by his name with a big red cross over it.

…well thankyou all for posting tonight you wonderful people… If I’m the one to post the next poll (anyone is more than welcome to do it if they wish to)… it’ll obviously be as stupid as this one… nite all… pleasant dreams… cheers.

I loved the bit with him watching poor old George's hat burning. Thank god that scene is out of the way and I can stop expecting George to go at any minute. I wonder when we'll learn what Simon's disc is? It ain't an idol. They keep showing it by his name with a big red cross over it.
…maybe the round thing is a new ’mozzie coil’ for them to use and Simon’s simple enough to think that it’s an idol?… or maybe… the big red cross means that whoever has it in their possession gets instantly sent home?… hence the big red cross over his name?… what if he gives it to someone then the big red cross is over that new person’s name and not his because he passed it on?… just thinking… cheers.

I’m still a little bit frustrated about the bridge in the challenge thing. JLP says you can if you want to, the heroes take him up on that sooner than the villains… I didn’t count how many were left, but if it was even JLP should’ve stopped the challenge said everybody turn your ladder into a bridge and then continue to make it fair…

It might have been not so bad if it were a reward challenge. Oh well

Well Jordie screwed over Simon big time by blabbing to the girls as they will report back to George that Simon had a plan to take him out & they will probably work out he must have an idol to have pulled off his plan.

Even if he did get to execute his move as he planned, it probably would have blown up in his face anyway, as when he played his idol (if that is what it is) for Mimi, then George probably would have smelt a rat and played his idol..

Not gonna lie, this season has some good male eye candy.
Shaun and Simon in their speedos, and Simon inviting Jordie to investigate his ass-crack :p

Back