Skip to main content

The Traitors AU

Something like this happens.

Someone says, I like cheese & next minute, they are being quizzed, you haven't said that before. You are a traitor.

Last edited:
so i've not seen a second of this show.

is it just mafia/werewolf IRL?

This is my favourite reality show at the moment. It has held on to the majority of it's audience from the premiere episode so far (premiered with 257k and last night got 225k viewers). I am hoping that despite the low ratings, it's consistency in the ratings will be enough to get a 2nd season.

Aside from the boring matching pairs challenge it was a very entertaining episode. Hopefully they make some tweaks to the format if there is a season 2. There is potential for this to be a good show.
I fastforward the games and I do love the rest. I am pleasantly surprise how I enjoy the show

I can take it or leave it, but finding myself interested in taking it as there's nothing much else on - even though I have a đź’© load of stuff recorded and waiting in catchup to watch.

I can take it or leave it, but finding myself interested in taking it as there's nothing much else on - even though I have a đź’© load of stuff recorded and waiting in catchup to watch.
I know what you mean LOL. I recorded a long list I can't ever catch up, but still want to watch any TV Reality shows, but there are some I would never watch, anyway they are not really Real

Alex is playing a risky game. If she wins then I guess she made the right decisions, but it could easily backfire on her. She kept talking about her strategy was to be the only traitor and then the producers made her recruit another traitor anyway.

I wonder what we missed regarding Nigel. In the footage we saw, a few faithfuls had mild suspicions about him, and Alex nudged them with the "traitors in the water" bit. How did it go from that to nearly all of them 100% convinced Nigel was a traitor when they arrived for the banishment ceremony?

Nigel was unable to talk the talk - so he had to walk the walk... Once he came out with all that blurb about how he was going to turn everyone around off of him, I knew he was toast... Bit of a dead give away in reality shows I think, when someone speaks to the camera so OTT how they are not going home... See ya...

I was a bit pissed off at how they keep recruiting traitors :mad: .. The poor faithfuls have sfa chance to win if they just keep replenishing the traitor ranks...

I hope tomorrow nights show is more than just the usual sit around the table banishment chat...

I'd love to see Alex & Kate go for each others throats too the point that they end up both losing :biggrin: That would be karma at its finest...

Nigel was unable to talk the talk - so he had to walk the walk... Once he came out with all that blurb about how he was going to turn everyone around off of him, I knew he was toast... Bit of a dead give away in reality shows I think, when someone speaks to the camera so OTT how they are not going home... See ya...

I was a bit pissed off at how they keep recruiting traitors :mad: .. The poor faithfuls have sfa chance to win if they just keep replenishing the traitor ranks...

I hope tomorrow nights show is more than just the usual sit around the table banishment chat...

I'd love to see Alex & Kate go for each others throats too the point that they end up both losing :biggrin: That would be karma at its finest...

There is no show tomorrow, only 1 more ep left which is the finale on Sunday.

Back