Skip to main content

The (real) Love Boat

I'm trying to catch up on eps and my opinion is that this show is not THAT bad! Shame about the ratings because there are worse things on offer imo.

Still hope Sally and Jay make it. The rest...not sure about but I hope Katie and Chris get it on! Haha!

Chelsea in ep 6: "I just don't want history to repeat itself like it always does." - Say 'wrong decisions' instead of 'history'.
She cries too often and is really unconfident, that's not comfortable to watch.

The US version has now been dropped from CBS and bumped to Paramount+. It's as if a wafer thin format which got no further than the idea of a "real" version of a 45 year old dated drama never had much going for it.

The US version has now been dropped from CBS and bumped to Paramount+. It's as if a wafer thin format which got no further than the idea of a "real" version of a 45 year old dated drama never had much going for it.

About time, it's poor ratings were harming Amazing Race which follows it.

You know a show is bad when a stock standard English bloke can come on in episode 8 and be more interesting than the rest of the guys (except Dalton I guess, but he wasn't the right sort of interesting...) straight away lol. Also how many episodes is this show lol, I was thinking 12 max but then the host said they were only at the halfway point.....

At this point the show is just glorified advertising for the cruise ship industry (and the destinations do look amazing I have to say). If I didn't somehow decide to watch Byron Baes at the start of the year this would have to be the worst show I've watched in a long time.

Glad someone else is still watching, Feb.

It's pretty slow. Maybe they need to 'murder' someone, haha.
Yes, I'm a day behind, but I'm hanging in there!
I think Chelsea would be the first one to maybe not murder as such, but push overboard!
I do like the concept of the murder show, but it could be way better too.
They should have made it more like Cludo, and forget the challenges. I don't know.

Glad someone else is still watching, Feb.

It's pretty slow. Maybe they need to 'murder' someone, haha.

Yes, I'm a day behind, but I'm hanging in there!
I think Chelsea would be the first one to maybe not murder as such, but push overboard!
I do like the concept of the murder show, but it could be way better too.
They should have made it more like Cludo, and forget the challenges. I don't know.
I'm still watching but I forgot it was on 🤭...I'll try and catch up tomorrow night.

Poor Naomi...hope her and Dan can pick it up away from the pressure and cameras...and that they were not just excuses by Dan for an easy "escape".

Back