Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

Planting a crooked tree is a good idea? At least give it a chance to start upright and then let nature take it's course.

What happened to Wills women?🤔
Well, Keely fell over on the dance floor at the farmers ball...and then felt stupid...so decided to leave...and then there was mention of "connections" and shit like that. Meanwhile the brunette (Alicia?) was getting upset at loss of time with Will...THEN...Keely walks back in! BUT Keely decides to leave because there was no "connection"...so she went! Oh the drama! Haha!

If they mention"connection" one more time I'm seriously going to lose it!

Bit of drama with Alicia(?) but nothing really eventuated...again they're all too young and the format is just asking for jealousy and rivalry. I really don't know why I watch it...maybe because I was a farmer's wife and I can laugh at the ridiculousness of it all?

Well, Keely fell over on the dance floor at the farmers ball...and then felt stupid...so decided to leave...and then there was mention of "connections" and shit like that. Meanwhile the brunette (Alicia?) was getting upset at loss of time with Will...THEN...Keely walks back in! BUT Keely decides to leave because there was no "connection"...so she went! Oh the drama! Haha!

Bit of drama with Alicia(?) but nothing really eventuated...again they're all too young and the format is just asking for jealousy and rivalry. I really don't know why I watch it...maybe because I was a farmer's wife and I can laugh at the ridiculousness of it all?
It's all a bit silly really.
They know what they are signing up for, yet every time, there's jealousy,
And tonight was a non-event. The ads promised that Will told someone to leave because BETRAYAL, but that turns out to be tomorrow night.

And what was that other farmer on about? He kept saying "I've done my nuts, I told the other women and they understand".
Well I'm glad somebody does!

You were (?!?!?) a farmer's wife??? Haven't watched this episode yet, but enjoy all spoilers (just so I know who to ignore lol)

I know we discussed this before, but I can't remember what sort of farm it was?
Initially it was a dairy farm...but that became too hard. Then it transitioned into a sheep and cattle grazing property...sheep for wool and cattle for market. After awhile, because sheep are labour intensive, it was solely for cattle grazing...they don't need as much attention. BUT then my hubby didn't have the time to give it the attention it deserved and so, reluctantly, he sold it. It had been in his family since "selection" so that was a bit sad.

Haha! I was a shithouse farmer's wife! I hated almost everything about farm life (especially chooks!). I lived on the farm for about twelve months when we were first married but then we moved into town and built our own house on six acres. Much more civilized! Haha! Hubby continued to run the farm firstly, with his parents and then with his sister, until they sold it a couple of years ago.

My point in all this is you don't have to be a "hands on" farmer's wife...you just need to be a support. The crap they make these people go through is ridiculous! Just hire some farm hands to do the hard slog!

So the big drama with Alesha turned out to be nothing very interesting.
The ads made it look like there was an actual confrontation about lies and betrayal, but all we got really was k thanx bye.
Yep! I guess they have to try and suck people in with drama because, as usual, the show itself isn't very interesting...I drifted off to other things several times...doesn't hold my attention well.

Connection, connection, connection! That's all I've heard so far!

Highlight...
Love this song and I LOVE the Twilight Saga too!

Back