Skip to main content

Will Big Brother be back in 2023?

Still prerecorded.
From the casting site:

RULES:

• You must be 18 years of age or over by 31st June 2022
• You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• You must be available for one day between 19th and 30th of September 2022 for a potential audition with Producers.
• You must be available for approx. 5-7 weeks for the shoot. At this stage, shooting will commence approx late October 2022.

Yes but surely there'd still be some fallout - disqualifications, police investigations, etc. It would make the news, even if it doesn't make the show...
I’d assume there would be pretty strict rules in place. I gather the same as Bachelor, Love Island etc would have.

This is weird, BB admin has replied to someone that people in relationships are also free to apply

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-185251_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-185251_Facebook.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 44
Despite no announcement from 7, this all but confirms its back, right? I'm actually shocked.

I don't see any reason why they'd go through audition processes if it's not coming back...

I’m tempering my excitement with the notion that this may be the production making plans HOPING the network is going to green light another series. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Why bother doing auditions at all? They'll just recruit from Instagram and Tiktok again anyway. I wonder if any of the HMs from the last season actually applied?
Gabbie had on her story (and I’ve heard her talk about it previously) that she wasn’t approached. She even applied after the cut off date and got through.

I doubt it, the audition process would be quite costly, they wouldn't spend the money if they're not going to follow through...
I wanna simply believe it. I just feel it needs a more official announcement from Seven.

Although, even officially announcing things doesn’t even necessarily GUARANTEE it will come to fruition.

Australian networks win most fickle. [*I don’t really know how they compare to international markets] haha.

Back