Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 31 FINALE Discussion (12 July, 7.30pm)

Who will win?

• Reggie (Hup!)

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • Johnson (What a fucking liberty!)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taras (What a load of old shit!)

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This might be posted elsewhere but Tim is selling the jacket he wore to finale for Flood Relief. It’s signed by all 21 HMs this year. Currently $6000! 🤩

The jacket with Tim's hair, his DNA, so you could clone him.

Happy that Reggie won, but for anybody else in that house who wanted to win they really needed to knock her out early. It got to the point that you voted her out then you're the villain, whereas you kept her in you're bound to lose.

Happy that Reggie won, but for anybody else in that house who wanted to win they really needed to knock her out early. It got to the point that you voted her out then you're the villain, whereas you kept her in you're bound to lose.
Yes, absolutely. Even if - as someone suggested - they'd booted her early and producers had arranged a twist to keep her in, they wouldn't be able to keep doing it so they could just try again. The earlier she was out, the better for the n00bs in particular when it came to the public vote, especially if whoever put her up had been evicted in the meantime. Although I did suspect Tim was going to play so hard to win he might have tried to manipulate influence a n00b into nominating her so his hands would be clean (I even said this in an earlier post). But it turns out not even he is that ruthless. Still, I am really happy for her for winning.

I think the newbie alliance played it pretty well until the final 5. At that point they needed to all agree to vote out Reggie as a bloc so one person wouldn't get the blame for it and then fight it out at the final 4. Instead Johnson and Aleisha were too worried about not getting to the end if taras kept winning and that cost them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taras wanted to take Reggie and Aleisha to the end because he thought he'd be able to beat them easily given their gender.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he took out Brenton out of fear that Brenton would get votes because he was better looking than Johnson
I thought it could be cos they’d both technically been evicted already.

Back