Skip to main content

BBAU Almanac

So I've been working on a spreadsheet this year designed to list all BBAU housemates to have ever played (not including Celebrity / VIP) - more so for my own record cos I'm a bit of a stats nerd. Now that 2022 is over, I think the raw data is complete.

But I thought that it might make sense to make it public to BBBA fans in order to have it proof-read / corrections / suggestions to strengthen its accuracy (as well as it being of interest to fellow stat geeks out there).

This spreadsheet lists:
  • Real names
  • Location at the time of entering (the HARDEST part to fill 100% surprisingly zzzz)
  • Age upon entry
  • Times nominated
  • Day entered / exited
  • Amount of nomination points
  • Rank
  • Notable comments about each housemate (this is where I feel BBBA will shine!)

Some questions to put to the forum out of curiosity would be:
  • Do I list housemates that never entered the house (i.e. 2002 intruders, Cruz 2007)
  • Do I include Celebrity Big Brother & VIP contestants?
  • Is there an opportunity to list house guests in this spreadsheet? (i.e. 2002 Quentin Kenihan, Rogue Traders 2006, Corey Worthington/Pam Anderson 2008, etc)
  • What other stats are worth listing that we can grab from this? (i.e. most successful State, % of time in the house, intruder rank, most...common first name lol)

Any further assistance / comments is encouraged and appreciated.

{Apologies if something like this already exists - this just started as a personal record that I thought was worth sharing}

Also, Wikipedia already lists the majority of the info you’re looking for, including locations, nomination graphs, etc…
Correct - it's just a culmination of all of that data, which doesn't appear evident anywhere. That kind of stuff I don't think I need assistance with, unless I've totalled up something wrong.

LOCATIONS were actually the hardest, as about 10-15 housemates' locations aren't listed on Wiki. I had to trawl the web, looking for old articles/interviews to get a hint of a location. FUN FACT: My final housemate discovered was Leah White from 2003, which was luckily randomly mentioned by her Dad in her eviction interview.

The thing that will make this spreadsheet unique are the fun facts / noteworthy moments about each HM.

What do you mean by this?

If that was the case, then you already have people like Jamie Brooksby, Ashley, John and Max all named incorrectly.

Otherwise, good effort. @Zcsund1234 will be able to assist in further detail, I’m sure!

Ah yes, I got a bit inconsistent. Listing REAL NAMES sometimes in the Comments column, and then other times vice versa. Fixed.

Last edited:
I feel Justynn needs more info. He wasn't a proper housemate, and got removed for reasons unknown?

So I've been working on a spreadsheet this year designed to list all BBAU housemates to have ever played (not including Celebrity / VIP) - more so for my own record cos I'm a bit of a stats nerd. Now that 2022 is over, I think the raw data is complete.

But I thought that it might make sense to make it public to BBBA fans in order to have it proof-read / corrections / suggestions to strengthen its accuracy (as well as it being of interest to fellow stat geeks out there).

This spreadsheet lists:
  • Real names
  • Location at the time of entering (the HARDEST part to fill 100% surprisingly zzzz)
  • Age upon entry
  • Times nominated
  • Day entered / exited
  • Amount of nomination points
  • Rank
  • Notable comments about each housemate (this is where I feel BBBA will shine!)

Some questions to put to the forum out of curiosity would be:
  • Do I list housemates that never entered the house (i.e. 2002 intruders, Cruz 2007)
  • Do I include Celebrity Big Brother & VIP contestants?
  • Is there an opportunity to list house guests in this spreadsheet? (i.e. 2002 Quentin Kenihan, Rogue Traders 2006, Corey Worthington/Pam Anderson 2008, etc)
  • What other stats are worth listing that we can grab from this? (i.e. most successful State, % of time in the house, intruder rank, most...common first name lol)

Any further assistance / comments is encouraged and appreciated.

{Apologies if something like this already exists - this just started as a personal record that I thought was worth sharing}
surely add Trevor's info as first reality contestant in Australia to win $1 million and for Bree to have been falsely evicted

Are you going for general city? Or suburb? Sometimes you've got one and other times the other.
Unfortunately I had to settle for whatever was available, with the priority order being Suburb > City/Town. Mixed data, but is what it is. It was simultaneously the hardest, but most pointless data to capture really. (although I see that WorldOfBigBrother captured BB2001 housemates height and weight 😂 ).

Renamed the column to "Suburb/City/Town" :thumbsup:

surely add Trevor's info as first reality contestant in Australia to win $1 million and for Bree to have been falsely evicted
Of course, thank you :thumbsup: But more importantly, that Wesley was a presenter on Totally Wild!

I believe Elle Quartermaine’s real name was Bree?
Thank you 😊

Coolcool, I've added a couple of notes based on what I know of certain housemates from 2006 - just from reading articles released at the time.
Fantastic, much appreciated. RE: Danielle Foote, I’ve listed Adelaide Hills for the time-being.

It’d be understandably hard to complete, but I’d love to see in the later seasons who were recruits and who weren’t.
Would be amazing if we had the ability to verify 🤤

Back