Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Some pretty big spoilers on what happens this week with the TV guide that a member has posted on the Promos and Other News thread for those interested!

I'd be ok with Taras or Aleisha winning. Without the returnees Johnson would have gotten the Kieran and Daniel edit this season so perhaps we should be grateful lol (I actually don't hate the guy and he seems to be liked by the house but his edit is not doing him any favours).

That would be not selecting anything, and writing your response, to generate some conversation :)

I didn't select anything. This format of BB just doesn't give us enough insights in to these people. $250,000 is a lot of money to be giving to somebody I feel like I don't know. I mean, with previous versions of BB, voters at least got to know a bit about each HM's life, their struggles, their ups and their downs ... so you not only could vote for someone who was enjoyable to watch on TV, but who you also thought would be deserving of a cash prize of that size. There are still enough public out there who will vote ... but, as I have no idea who these noobs are, I won't be one of those people voting (at least, not for them). Dare I say it, it is not even that easy to vote for the OGs based on this current version of BB. Aside from Reggie, with her eyesight struggles, we really have not been given very much idea about what the OGs are up to in their present day lives. We've essentially only got their individual mini-promos to go on.

I didn't select anything. This format of BB just doesn't give us enough insights in to these people. $250,000 is a lot of money to be giving to somebody I feel like I don't know. I mean, with previous versions of BB, voters at least got to know a bit about each HM's life, their struggles, their ups and their downs ... so you not only could vote for someone who was enjoyable to watch on TV, but who you also thought would be deserving of a cash prize of that size. There are still enough public out there who will vote ... but, as I have no idea who these noobs are, I won't be one of those people voting (at least, not for them). Dare I say it, it is not even that easy to vote for the OGs based on this current version of BB. Aside from Reggie, with her eyesight struggles, we really have not been given very much idea about what the OGs are up to in their present day lives. We've essentially only got their individual mini-promos to go on.
Same, & this should have been a selection at the end of the vote.

That would be not selecting anything, and writing your response, to generate some conversation :)
It detracts from the percentages of votes though. You should have included an no vote thus it would have allocated a percentage so we know what % of us haven't wanted to choose a newb for whatever reason...

Hey lovelies! Hope u all are well!
I chose Taras because i have been on a bit of a rollercoaster with him. Starting with he's quirky i like him, to oh he's being conniving and rude i don't like this Taras, now back to liking him. I think he has been the most interesting OG to watch and easy on the eye too😏 😂

Back