Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 25 Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

If you could bring back one feature from the original format, what would it be?

• Live nominations

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Public voting for evictions

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Live streams

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Gretel Killeen as host

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Mike Goldman as narrator

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Up Late

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Uncut / Adults Only

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Why did you get banned?

If I get banned about so be it.

I asked that the person who kept starting threads at 2am be banned from doing so & that was deemed bullying. lol. Yet for a several years I was bullied by a member on here for years. And nothing happened to them. Though that person hasn't posted in nearly 2 years.

I asked that the person who kept starting threads at 2am be banned from doing so & that was deemed bullying. lol. Yet for a several years I was bullied by a member on here for years. And nothing happened to them. Though that person hasn't posted in nearly 2 years.
I hope you mean the OTHER person starting them at 2am 🤣

Yep the other person everyone had a go at, but I was the only one banned because I asked for them to be banned from doing it.
Said poster has not reappeared since the 12th, so he could be on an enforced break too.

I have to say that Johnson congratulating himself on a 'great move' when if he'd literally done nothing the result would have been exactly the same (i.e Tim saving him and Gabby leaving) was probably the most cringeworthy moment of the season so far for me lol.

Yah. Hearing him talking to himself and saying "Play the game", followed by running around asking to get nominated, and then to get saved ... is exactly as it probably would have played out by default anyway. In essense, he did nothing and achieved nothing. But, we'll let him think it was a "great move", if that's what makes him feel good about himself.

The real question is actually this ... why didn't the channel 7 promos call it the "biggest, badest, bestest, boldest, most inventive move ever made in the history of Big Brother!"

I hope you mean the OTHER person starting them at 2am 🤣
I was going to have a dig at LM for hogging the starts & also doing so by starting them at 2am... Perhaps I shouldn't or have I just done it O_O :roflmao:

Back